Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'ello, 'ello, 'ello...

Hi dee ho folks, another newbie for the forum!Big Grin

Recently been introduced to Futanari, through the works of Dmitrys and other media, and found my way to this place.

Looking forward to much browsing and interacting with other members.
(Forum members, not "members"...)

Welcome to FP Joe_Prime!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
members

ha~
welcome dude.

Hey hey, welcome to the Palace, hope you enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Really though, who the hell goes outta their way to draw some morbidly obese grizzly bear man fucking a 10/10 girl in hentai??
I really enjoy a good RP, love to chat and very open minded, don't be shy to PM me!
My Fanfic.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2478527/
Joe_Prime Wrote:Looking forward to much browsing and interacting with other members.
(Forum members, not "members"...)

Most forum members also have those kind of members. Even though we have lots of members I don't think we have any Goldmembers.

Sup yo, welcome and all that jazz...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcU64A567pWf4FuP87G81...Mk0itMA4sg] oh no...not that please
spacefender Wrote:Most forum members also have those kind of members. Even though we have lots of members I don't think we have any Goldmembers.
Speak for yourself, my moniker isn't the only thing that's gold...

...I'm gonna go sit in the corner for the bad joke, but I do want to say welcome Joe_Prime.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:Speak for yourself, my moniker isn't the only thing that's gold...

...I'm gonna go sit in the corner for the bad joke, but I do want to say welcome Joe_Prime.

If I had to sit in the corner for bad jokes I'd have to be the corner for the rest of my life. Heck, I'm already in the closet. Now I have to be in the corner as well?

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome!! ^^

I'm open to chat ^^