Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.

I discovered futa a few years ago and found it instrumental in helping me accept my bisexuality. I lurked on this forum back when you didn't have to create an account to see threads. I finally decided to join.

Welcome, bananaoil!

Welcome to the cool (non-lurking non-member) side of the forum. Hopfeully you'll enjoy yourself and partake of futanari (pronounced 'who' not 'foo') goodness.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:Welcome to the cool (non-lurking non-member) side of the forum. Hopfeully you'll enjoy yourself and partake of futanari (pronounced 'who' not 'foo') goodness.

In any case, welcome.

Whotanari? I'mtanari!

Cheesy joke aside, welcome! It's much more fun once you can contribute and add to the community you already love!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'll mostly just contribute my own art work; I have a feeling everyone's way ahead of me when it comes to personal futa folders.

hello and welcome to FP :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
*Signature made by Minizila! >Big Grin<

Welcome to the Palace ^^, see you around !

I'm open to chat ^^

Welcome to FP :o Lurkers are hawt....in some strange "i wanna rape you when your alone" kinda thing....yeah x.x; i need some futanari time.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Pam Wrote:Welcome to FP :o Lurkers are hawt....in some strange "i wanna rape you when your alone" kinda thing....yeah x.x; i need some futanari time.

Wait. I'm not sure I'm reading this correctly. Is the implication that you want to be raped by a lurker, or that you want to rape the lurker? Or both?