Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, new futa-lover here!

Hi, I've loved futanari for a good long while now, but had no idea there were message boards like this that specifically discuss them. Now that I know there are, well, I just have to be a part of the discussion.

Not only are futa amazing to fap to, but there are so many specifics about what designates futa from your average hermaphrodites, that I've found it impossible not to be intrigued by them. I'm sure I'll really enjoy my stay here, and I'm more than happy to meet all of you.

Welcome to The Palace. You'll have lots to talk about here, so get in there and have lots of fun.

I'm in such a good mood that tonight, You get a big :

WELCOME!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome and what an enticing avatar~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Really though, who the hell goes outta their way to draw some morbidly obese grizzly bear man fucking a 10/10 girl in hentai??
I really enjoy a good RP, love to chat and very open minded, don't be shy to PM me!
My Fanfic.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2478527/

Thank you everyone, it's been a long time since I got such a warm welcome on my way into a message board. I've spent pretty much all of the past 6 years on 4chan. I'm sure you already know, things work pretty differently over there.

Welcome to FP! OMG that Avatar is awesome! =D

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi there and Welcome to THE palace!

Enjoy your stay!!

And yeah, your avatar is real nice =D

Yeah that avatar is awesome and well animated.

Welcome, hope you'll have fun ^^

I'm open to chat ^^