Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trap standing by! Admiral Akbar approved.

Why hello all. Nice to meet you.
I'm a 19 year old bisexual submissive male, that happens to look damn good in a skirt. (Which I discovered when a friend made me a Bridget cosplay. Hence the name.)

I love:
-forced fem
-heels
-femdom
-collars and leashes
-bondage
-humiliation
-various other submissive acts. (Honestly I like being told what to do. There are very few commands that I'm not in to.)
-being the girl
-being a pet
-cuddling :3

Don't dig:
Scat, vore, pain, blood, all that jazz.

I'd like to meet people to rp with, cam with or just talk to.
I think it'd be nice to meet more sexually like minded people and maybe vent about some things.

I'm nice, and funny. Peeps should hit me up.

I'd write more but I'm a bit sleepy.

OH! And if you need someone to play fightan' games with on xbox live.
I love me some fighters. Marvel Vs Capcom 3, fuck yes.

Welcome to the FP

I cosplay as traps alot, but i luv em too! Bridgets a personal top 3 of mine, u got any pics of your bridgy dress up?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcU64A567pWf4FuP87G81...Mk0itMA4sg] oh no...not that please

It's pretty old and not my greatest picture but one nonetheless. I shall deliver.

: D

MOD EDIT: Image removed. DO note that we have special rules regarding posting images of oneself (tis includes avatars and profile images.) Please read the Rules for the Post Yourself section and comply before posting images of yourself, as it applies images of oneself to across the forum.

Consider starting a thread in the section as well.

Oh my, you have VERY hot legs. Wink

Welcome to the Palace Bridget-Chan! ~Hug~

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

Why thank you! Unfortunately I was making some weird face in that picture. Haha.

I'll have to get more shots of me with tights and such, I love wearing them so much.

I've considered just going to class dressed in tights and a large tee-shirt, partially to mock sorority girls and partially so I can just wear tights and no pants to show off my legs.

Hah, I thought your smile was pretty cute as well. Smile You've got one of those, "I know it's silly" looks on your face.

Better be careful, those girls might get jealous!

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

Welcome love ! If you like to be a pet, I'm sure we will have a lot of fun together Smile

I feel very welcomed. Thank you Akaran.
Sounds like a good time.

Welcome to the forum ^^, enjoy your time

I'm open to chat ^^

i was already convinced with all the post but the 360 part just tipped it good! pm me i want to have a "serious" talk with you! Big Grin