Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!

Greetings, reader, I am Legna, Chronicler of the Strange! I am an amateur erotic author. I am obviously new to the site, but I'm most definitely not new to the scene. I've been an avid futanari fan for, albeit cliche, as long as I can remember!

I post most of my works on Hentai Factory, so if you like my works that I post here, feel free to check it out.

I look forward to becoming more involved with this fine community.

Wow, welcome aboard!

Hope you have fun here. I'll read that story of yours soon, looks tasty Tongue

Enjoy your stay Legna!

PS: It looks nice that you've posted your story first, and then the greeting. You've even posted the story in the right section. I'm impressed.

Did you find this site by chance or were you told??

I knew of the site's existence for a while, now, but I've only just now to really decide to join. I was watching White-Devil color in one of his live streams, and a few members of this community was there, including Fenoxo. He dropped a link to his game and I was incredibly tempted to check it out. So, here we are!

Welcome ! Enjoy your stay to the palace !

Funny, I just favorited one of White-Devil's newest futanari images a couple of minutes ago. Was he streaming the Frankie/Bloo image?

Regardless, always happy to welcome a new storyteller to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

No, he was streaming a coloring for one of FabAlex's pictures and then a sexy futa version of Smurfette.

Also, thanks for the welcomes, all!

Hello!!! A warm welcome ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

Greetings and Welcome

Thank you both!

Hello I hope you enjoy your stay!