Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ello Ello Futa Fans!!

Hi and nice to meet you all!! i've been a futa fan since...i dunno.. hehe sixth grade probably but i never really thought i'd find a place as magical as this Smile there is soooooo much to be had here and i've only just begun browsing it. i'll have fun for days i'm sure! i'm actually an artist myself and i enjoy taking popular characters (mostly video game) such as Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonheart and others and creating my own futa fantasies >Smile if there is a specific place i should post them then do tell :3 and i'll also try to find professional work that hasnt already been posted. i'll take requests and do 3d if wanted.. anyway nice meeting you all Big Grin can't wait to make some friends!

Heya, glad to have you join us, can't wait to see some of your works! You can drop them off in the "Artists Room". Just look for the right sub-forum

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Really though, who the hell goes outta their way to draw some morbidly obese grizzly bear man fucking a 10/10 girl in hentai??
I really enjoy a good RP, love to chat and very open minded, don't be shy to PM me!
My Fanfic.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2478527/

Awesome! Glad to hear you're an artist. We can always use those! Smile Welcome!

thanks for the warm welcome! artists room eh? kk check it out, i will (lol yoda speak)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

A warm welcome! ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

Hello and welcome ! I'm waiting to see your works !

hi and hello Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Greetings and Welcome

Konichiwa and erro!, lmao, sry to much to drink at the superbowl party...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcU64A567pWf4FuP87G81...Mk0itMA4sg] oh no...not that please