Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, everybody!

Hello!

As you can see, I'm White Lightning, or just Light for short. I just discovered this site, wandering through the web, and loved it at first sight! I couldn't wait and registered myself right away!

About myself? Hum... Well, I'm 20-years-old young woman born in Topeka, Kansas, USA, before move to Brazil with my parents very early (because of that, my portuguese is better than my english, so pardon me for any rough mistakes). I'm doing a college a searching for a job nowadays, I just love woman very much! My dream is meet my soulmate and marry with her, living happyly forever and ever~ (pretty silly, I know) I'm a lover of futanari and yuri too (specialy yuri), thanks to old friend of mine that just showed to me some years ago.

Well, that's it! I hope to enjoy my time here and play a lot with you all, people (especially with the female ones, if you got what I mean, hehe~)!

Haha, a woman who loves women, eh? Well, I certainly hope that you find your stay at Futanari Palace enjoyable and I also hope that you succeed in your endeavors of finding your soulmate and marrying her. Now if only more places would allow such a thing. Oh well, best of luck.

[IC] Translation is being considered, [U] Translation is being considered but more unlikely, [ToH] Temporarily on Hold, [WiP] Currently being translated

Currently not accepting

Translation List (somewhat ordered by priority):
[ToH] [AOI (Makita Aoi)] Eden no Hebi (Snake of Eden) Chapter 4
[IC] [Nanairo Koubou] Shotanari Sisters
[IC] [Yn_red] Houkago no Chinji
[IC] [Somejima] Houkago No Ingoku Gakuen Choushitsu
[IC] [Somejima] Ochita Ikusamiko Shimai
[U] [Kokuko (Tsukiyotake)] Agrias Messatsu (Agrias Obliteration) (FFT)

For translation requests, send e-mails to shinyuujin@gmail.com or simply send a private message. The requirements for the work is that it should look like it has relatively simple Japanese and that it has futa.

My Site

Welcome to the Palace, and enjoy your stay.

hi and welcome Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Greetings and welcome! ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

I know what you mean about loving girls, i do too XD, a lot ;p, anyway welcome ^^

All my apologize about my poor english, I'm french :p
[Image: 10775273444892_ero.png]

Have fun here then ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome to FP, White Lightning!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hello im new here Big Grin
nice to meet you everybode