Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place is pretty rad.

Hey, whats up, i heard you guys like chicks with dicks, so i thought i'd stop by. I'm sort of helpful when it comes to finding sources and have enough site realted (If you know what I mean) material for several dumps (If that's how this site works).

So yeah, if theres anything not in the FAQ that I should know please feel free to fill me in on the dealio.

You're going to get tired of seeing this after every single one of my comments.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Yes. Indeed, this place is exceptionally rad. Yes. We like chicks with dicks. If you like chicks with dicks, you will loooooooooove this place. yes.

Welcome!

Welcome fellow women who wield penis's lover!

Why thank you, all of you. After just a few minutes of lurkin' around the site, I must say, this is most definitely RAD AS HELL. Kudos to everyone on this site. Shit's awesome. can't wait till I get my comp hooked up so I can unload my hot, sticky, pictures of futas on dis bizznitch.

You're going to get tired of seeing this after every single one of my comments.

welcome and have fun Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome^^ !

I'm open to chat ^^

You might also want to familiarize yourself with our DNP list and the Rules,just to be on the safe side. Especially if you plan to provide content and links. You'll find the info handy, particularly when it comes to making your friendly neighborhood moderator's job easier. If you have trouble spotting it, the info is right next to the forum button, just below the site's ever-evolving banner.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome welcome! We're always happy to have new people here.
[Thanks for thinking we're rad, we like compliments around here.]