Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, futa palace!

My name is Nate.

I'll blurb about myself a little bit here.

I am a hobbyist computer scientist with 7 years of experience in various aspects of the science; ranging from game programming to web service development to debugging hardware drivers. Most of my work has been in open source game-oriented software.
I have only done non-profit work, most if it in open source as I said.
If you're interested in picking up this trade, feel free to ask me about it. I have a wealth of information and can point you in the right direction (I'm not quite a guru; I'd rather leave the teaching to them).

I discovered hentai back in high school (I am well into my twenties now) through a friend. It didn't take me long to come across futanari, and I was oddly attracted to some of it. I'm not a pedophile (I don't see a young girl on the street and think about having sex with her), but I am also attracted to some loli works; for better or for worse. I can get more into this privately, but I am sure that's sufficient information as to why I am here.

Fun fact: my username here comes from a quote by Sid Vicious, after he accidentally killed his girlfriend.
As you can tell from that fact, I love old hardcore punk rock. Really, I love most rock; but most modern rock groups are talentless hacks that are popular for their looks and style and dramatic lifestyle, not for their music. Odd that I say that with my name being a quote from a prime example of such a man; he was bassist for the Sex Pistols and couldn't actually play the bass; but there was something special about the guy anyway that these modern "artists" lack.
If you're looking for good hard rock, punk rock, or thrash music to listen to; you might want to hit me up. I am hardly as well-grounded in music as I am computer science, though.

EDIT: Oh, and I also enjoy martial arts. Where I live there were tons of martial arts schools around (Boxing, Muay Thai, Karate, Taekwondo, Judo, and Brazilian jujitsu) and my best friend reached 1 kyu in Kendo while he was living in NY city. I was only trained briefly in boxing before my dad decided he didn't want to pay for me to beat up on other people; so I don't really have much in the line of actual training. But my friends have trained at some of the local schools, and I've experienced and learned aspects of them all from them (the highest ranking friend I have is a 1st degree blackbelt in full-contact Karate). I generally put up a pretty good fight against any of them, although Kendo really seemed to be my strong suit.

Is that enough about me? Yeah, probably.

Hello Nate! Welcome! ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

:149:

enjoy to explore new worlds. :135:

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome