Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!

I've been lurking for a while and posted randomly yesterday, so I figured it was a good time for an introduction. I'm quite new to futa appreciation, after stumbling across the word in an article about Nier last year some time. I have been kicking around Second Life in various guises for some time, so I'm no stranger to the larger world of delicious pervy weirdness. I'm a huge fan of transformations, boast an array of clothing fetishes and have a hard to satisfy thing for extra arms. Wink

I love role-playing in online, tabletop and LARP forms, although I've yet to have the opportunity to portray a futa character, which is something I'd really love to do. I write sporadically and have published a male-to-futa transformation piece on Hentai Foundry. I'm currently working on the second chapter after a gap of "only" six months or so. :9: My username is actually taken from the protagonist of the story. I dream of one day collaborating with a great artist on a comic.

That's probably more about me than you wanted to know. Just to say it's great to be here and I look forward to becoming a member of the community.

Welcome to The Palace Smile

CrystalWinters Wrote:I'm currently working on the second chapter after a gap of "only" six months or so. :9: .

I know exactly how that is. That's pretty much how I write as well. When I actually get to a second chapter that is.

So, welcome to FP, fellow procrastinating futa writer.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome! ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

from me too Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Greetings and Welcome