Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi people...

Hi from northern Germany.
uhm.. Well, I don't have a clue what more can I write.
I hope I can contribute a lot to the Forum. However, I'm not a good artist... :22:

PS: Sorry if I make mistakes. My english is not the best. :22:

You're english is fine!

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Aeawod Wrote:uhm.. Well, I don't have a clue what more can I write.

Gilgamesh wrote:

Quote:Usually it is better to ramble a bit than just to go 'Hey, I like the futa'. RAmbling give potential welcomers something to make a joke off of, or a question which to answer. Good things to mention are (no particular order):

1. How you got into futa.
  2. Favorite Kinks/pairings
  3. Where you live (country is enough)
  4. What on the forum looks interesting
  5. Questions you may have about where to post what or such'
  6. Something funny or clever (one person way back when wrote her introduction as a role play post, considering of a elegant woman walking down stairs, tripping and falling down them and looking goofy.)

There's lots you can write about. Why you like futa and how you discovered it and got into it are really good suggestions. Everyone has their own different story of how it happened to them and I think a lot of people are interested to see how other people discovered their love for futa.

Anyway, hello and welcome to FP. There are a lot of international users on this board so there's no reason why you can't fit right in. As far as your English goes, I think your English is fine. Hell, there are a lot of native English speakers whose ability to write English isn't as good as yours.

Lol, yes your english is just fine, and welcome to FP, im sure youll find a way to contribute like anyone else.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcU64A567pWf4FuP87G81...Mk0itMA4sg] oh no...not that please

You certainly have better English than I have a grasp of German. Anyway, welcome aboard.

[IC] Translation is being considered, [U] Translation is being considered but more unlikely, [ToH] Temporarily on Hold, [WiP] Currently being translated

Currently not accepting

Translation List (somewhat ordered by priority):
[ToH] [AOI (Makita Aoi)] Eden no Hebi (Snake of Eden) Chapter 4
[IC] [Nanairo Koubou] Shotanari Sisters
[IC] [Yn_red] Houkago no Chinji
[IC] [Somejima] Houkago No Ingoku Gakuen Choushitsu
[IC] [Somejima] Ochita Ikusamiko Shimai
[U] [Kokuko (Tsukiyotake)] Agrias Messatsu (Agrias Obliteration) (FFT)

For translation requests, send e-mails to shinyuujin@gmail.com or simply send a private message. The requirements for the work is that it should look like it has relatively simple Japanese and that it has futa.

My Site

Wilkommen, Aeawod!

Grüße und willkommen (if my old German is correct, haven't used it in ages)

Welcome to the palace! ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

First I want to thank you all for the nice welcome.

: Thanks for the tips.

How I got into Futa ?
Well Manga had always fascinated me.
Then I found the first Hentai pictures on the internet and I was immediately thrilled of it.
After a while I found an other genre called Futanari. Oh man, it was insane. I saw this picture of the Manga girl with this gigantic dick.
It only had made "click" and I had one more thing to love. :124:

: Dankeschön. Wink

Oh...and I have a question. How can I thank somebody for a post ? Maybe I'm blind, but I doesn't found a button for that...

Aeawod Wrote:Oh...and I have a question. How can I thank somebody for a post ? Maybe I'm blind, but I doesn't found a button for that...

When I first started posting I couldn't find the thanks button either. It's at the bottom of each post on the same gray bar as the reply and reply with quote buttons.Over on the left hand side right next to the blog this post button.