Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good to find this place

Hi, all.

I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to come up and say hi. I guess what I really like about the place is how open-minded it is to a lot of different fetishes. Oddly enough, I hadn't the faintest clue what a futanari was until about a year ago, despite having been around various weirder fetishes for years on the internet.

A long time ago I discovered BE (breast expansion) and loved it. Much later, I realized that it wasn't so much the growth that turned me on, but rather having the power to do something like that. It was about having the power to thoroughly dominate and humiliate that appealed to me. As I got to know my kinks better, I found several communities who were perfectly happy or 2 or 3 of them, but not the others. One was cool with dickgirls but abhorred the thought that some sex in the story might be nonconsensual. Others were cool with nonconsensuality but freaked out at the thought of a dickgirl. And so on and so forth.

Then I found this place! Big Grin

In terms of artwork, I am not much of an anime fan; I prefer western-style art. To date, I get a big kick out Doug Winger's non-furries, and Smudge's stuff. Also a big fan of Julius Zimmerman. I've tried looking at doujins, but too many of them don't make any sense to me. The artwork is so busy that it's hard for me to figure out what's going on. I can't read Japanese either.

Right now, my favorite thread in the 2-D art section is the Disturbed/Embarrassed thread. A number of the pics would be good inspiration for some stories down the line.

Anyhoo, great to be here!

Welcome on the Palace, i think you'll have much fun! ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome