Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haaay everybody, make some noise!

Hai guys, I'm Miss Jay. I also go by Kierie, but that's not important. I'm just a shy kid who likes cats a lot <3 They're so cute and fuzzy! I'm an artist and don't really know what to do with my life. I'm a giant dork, hope that's okay.

I'm curious about this site but have no idea what I'm going to do with it o.o I guess I'll figure it out eventually. Everyone seems quite cheery here and come on, just look at that banner up there! I think I'm going to like this place.

I haven't been on a board in a long time, so if I'm doing anything wrong just slap me and put me back in my place. I won't get upset.

Welcome to FP! >Big Grin< Just post around, get to know people, and feel like home, it's a great community, I'm sure you'll like it. Big Grin

Take care and enjoy your stay, hopefully we'll see you around the forum. Smile

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Look forward to seeing you around Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?
Miss-Jay Wrote:I'm a giant dork, hope that's okay.

This is a board for people who like girls with dicks. I'm pretty sure we are in no place to judge. Anyway, welcome to Futanari Palace. I'm sure giant dorks are welcome here as are medium sized dorks and small dorks as well.

welcome >Big Grin<

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Giant dork?

I was playing wow and watching stargate earlier. No one can trump that.

And welcome.

I had a discussion about whether Mark Hamill or Heath Ledger was the better Joker, WHILE playing WoW. I'm pretty much assumed to be the biggest dork for the cheapest price one can get. But we're all nice here, both the dorks and the perverted (watch out for the perverted dorks.)

And you are in good company with your love of felines.

Welcome to the board and take your time getting to know the place. When you feel comfortable, feel free to share some of that art work with us. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty