Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Futanari Palace, I am finally home

Hello, I'm glad to be here and glad to be apart of this great community. It is always great to meet people with similar interests. I've just gotten internet for personal use at home so I am finally able to not be a casual lurker anymore and can show up more frequently, because I created this account a while back before I had internet access and ashamed to admit that I did not stay very active when it was first created. I updated my profile a little while back and it might improve over time. I am 20, male, live in the mid-west united states and I stumbled upon this site a few years back when I discovered the name of my favorite quirk about myself even though I am completely straight(masculine body's turn me off) I just can't resist a hot female body with a big juicy cock.:p nice to meet you all :9:

It's all for the love of the game... LOL ^_^
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi man! Welcome here!!!

I'm open to chat ^^

Welcome so much to FP! >Big Grin< Enjoy your stay, hopefully we'll see you more around in the forum now that you have connection at home, hehe. ;Wink

thank you everyone and yes I will try to be an active member of the community :8:

It's all for the love of the game... LOL ^_^
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

HASEO! *Goes into fan-girl mode*

Erm... welcome!

welcome to the palace >Big Grin<

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap