Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to you! { and questions, too!}
Hey everyone, glad to be here and excited to explore :p
>> I'm looking around for videos actually, *streaming* to be specific and looking for more futa/female... any suggestions/pages would be awesome! Also, just out of curiosity, when I watch a video on mega, I'll get the 72min "times up!" thing. I remember somebody telling me there was a way around it.. is that true? <<

Thanks again, and happy new year to all!

Welcome so much to Futanari Palace~! Big Grin

As for your questions, I can unfortunately not help you. I'm looking for more futa/female myself, but I don't know how to go on about it, haha, I guess we're in the same boat. :p

Happy new year to you as well~! >Big Grin<

Guess we just have to browse more.. I'm wondering if there is a preferred browser for this sight as well. Hmmmmm.
But thanks!!

Welcome, ritscha!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi Rits, Futa/Female is one of my favorite things to watch/read/rp about~ <3 Next to futa/futa of course.

The only movie that I can say was really appealing to me from that type though... and I do mean from a satisfaction level, was Parade-Parade Vol 1. The second one has a juicy scene in the beginning but ruins it later. Still, it's perhaps one of the finest in that category, as it takes its time and goes slow and really focuses on all the little emotional subtleties. It's also 90's drawn, which is the best for me. <3

I hope you find what else you're looking for. Whether that's movies, pictures, conversations or people. Lots to taste here. Hope you don't mind getting sticky. ^~

[Image: inversesig.jpg][URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=22983"]
[/URL]

Greetings and Welcome