Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone. ^^

Hello everyone. I am Taurus. ^^ I don't know what more to say...

Well... I am Norwegian, I am female... I love futanari, obviously. Um... I don't know what to say, introductions was never my strong point, and they're not much stronger now. xD

I've seen worst intros. That was very good. You love futanari and am female, what more could we ask for?

Anyways, welcome to the Palace and if you have any questions feel free to ask, we are very friendly around here!

DragonianDeity Wrote:I've seen worst intros. That was very good. You love futanari and am female, what more could we ask for?

Anyways, welcome to the Palace and if you have any questions feel free to ask, we are very friendly around here!
Um, thank you for the welcome. ^^ I had a friend of mine tell me about this place since she knows I like this kind of stuff, though she doesn't like it herself... So... Yeah... I think I need to go edit my profile some now to make it look somewhat respectable.

Wel the avatar is a good start! There's plenty you can do with it, jus look at mine and you'll see what's possible!

And BTW, you have a great friend to suggest this place then!!

I've tried to get some new stuff on the profile now... I think I got the most basic stuff in place.

Oh, and I noticed that you RP. Would you be interested in maybe doing one with me? Smile

[Image: tauren-small.gif]

"May my ancestors watch over me..."

"Don't push me, or I'll impale you on my horns..."

[Image: whatcolor_isred.jpg]

Posted a notice about hat here, and yeah, sure.

Greetings and Welcome fellow Scandinavian

Dont worry that was a fine introduction welcome and have fun ^^

As Dragoniandiety mentioned, the avatar is a good start. I liked that image so much, I used it for an RP of my own.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

What image? The one I have as my avatar now?

Edit:

Astro: Hello fellow scandinavian. ^^

Multi: Well thank you. =)

[Image: tauren-small.gif]

"May my ancestors watch over me..."

"Don't push me, or I'll impale you on my horns..."

[Image: whatcolor_isred.jpg]