Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H-Hi..

I'm happy to be a part of these f-forums and I can be really shy, but..It's nice to meet you all! I hope to make many friends, despite me being very scared of such a new community, I'll try my best! Oh, and uhm...for fetishes and stuff. I like futanari alot, rough is fun, b-but that doesn't mean I can't be rough right back! *Blushes, holding a semi-serious conviction in her eyes, her tiny hands balled up into tight fists upon her chest.*

Aww ur so cute! I'll be buds with ya! I'm nice! ;Wink

Oh, and welcome to the Palace!

Moo!!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!!

Got tits?

**If you decide to add me on one of my IM services, please include a note with IM telling me you are from FP. I get a lot of bots.**

Milk Fed Wrote:Aww ur so cute! I'll be buds with ya! I'm nice! ;Wink

Oh, and welcome to the Palace!

Hehe, thanks~ *She nods, bobbing her head forward as her eyes remained closed, her blanket just barely covering her upper body.* I look forward to being friends with you! c: *Opened her mouth, only to reel in her left hand, open-palmed over her mouth, yawning lightly into it.* Mmh..I think It's best I get some sleep though, sweet dreams to all of you~

Sweet dreams to you too doll! I'll ttyl!

Moo!!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!!

Got tits?

**If you decide to add me on one of my IM services, please include a note with IM telling me you are from FP. I get a lot of bots.**

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to Fp, Hikikomori! Nice to have you here!

Welcome to our Palace Hikikomori-chan, you're so adorable! :wee(178)::124:

^-^ Thanks everybody, this helps. *Placed her upper body mostly inside of her soft, warm blanket.* T-Though It's a bit cold this morning, b-brr...

Welcome to FP Hikikomori Smile

most of us here are pretty friendly and harmless so no need to be scared of us...

I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Send me a message if you ever need something or want someone to talk to.

See ya around!

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]
Hikikomori Wrote:^-^ Thanks everybody, this helps. *Placed her upper body mostly inside of her soft, warm blanket.* T-Though It's a bit cold this morning, b-brr...

Did you NEED some company under that snuggie with you, my dear?.... :15: