Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waah!!

Hi! Smile

Wah, i'm so nervous... okay, let me introduce myself properly.

I... I'm Alyssa a 19 years old brazilian girl (sorry about my english, still learning on my own) and i have this VERY strong fetish about Giantess/Mini-Giantess/Amazon/Growth/Size Difference and i simply love futanari... so i always use both of them in my fantasies. I'm very submissive and i only like being the small one (not shrinking, just normal).

In my fantasies i like to think myself as a younger girl or boy (yes, i do like to think myself as a boy too...)

I tried other fetishes but i simply couldn't do it without the GTS/Size Difference... i guess i'm stuck with this one. Well... no complains because i love it so much.

I didn't know about this place, i'm so happy to have found it. In the past when i tried to find some friends that shared part of my fetishes, it was going everything well until i tried to talk about this "girl with a dick thing" and then almost all of them didn't liked it and stopped talking with me or they just say something bad that made me feel sad...
But from what i read here in the topics everyone seen to be very friendly and welcome, regardless of the gender.

Hope i can find many friends in here and have fun

Kisses!

Wah, for someone who was so nervous, i wrote a lot... :p

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

This is my kind of intro!

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Your English is fine. No problems there.

It sounds like you learned a valuable lesson about trying to share your love of dickgirls with people who obviously don't have the same interest. The lesson is this: don't do it. But you've come to the right place for sharing all your perverted interests. Very few people here are going to judge you negatively for any unusual kinks or fetishes you have. That's why we are all here after all. Whatever it is that sexually turns you on you will find people here who share your interests.

Greetings and Welcome

Hah, there's quite a few fans of Giantess stuff. I'll direct your attention to this thread. Be careful though, buildings are not safe places to hide when a horny giant futanari girl is around.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome and enjoy your stay! I'd most definitely like to be your friend Smile so... how tall are you? Send me a private message if you'd like to have a friendly chat Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

Hey, howdy...

And welcome to both Futanari Palace and the best fetish in the world.

-Panther

PS: And for those of you who don't know what that is ... that would be GTS.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
The Futa Giantess has grown how big? I'll get the massage oil...
The Guardian Wrote:This is my kind of intro!

Welcome to FP!

Thank you!! I just wanted to be myself here and not hide anything. It feel so good when i talk about what i like without being afraid of what others will think about me.

spacefender Wrote:Your English is fine. No problems there.

It sounds like you learned a valuable lesson about trying to share your love of dickgirls with people who obviously don't have the same interest. The lesson is this:
spacefender Wrote:don't do it. But you've come to the right place for sharing all your perverted interests. Very few people here are going to judge you negatively for any unusual kinks or fetishes you have. That's why we are all here after all. Whatever it is that sexually turns you on you will find people here who share your interests.
Thank you. I'm feeling welcome here already!
Oh yes... now i keep this to myself unless i can clearly see that the person like this or is open minded...

AstroForce Wrote:Greetings and Welcome

Thank you!

Gilgamesh Wrote:Hah, there's quite a few fans of Giantess stuff. I'll direct your attention to this thread. Be careful though, buildings are not safe places to hide when a horny giant futanari girl is around.

In any case, welcome.

I loved this thread! :8: Aww...clearly it's not a safe place... but i'd want so much to be inside there to see and feel her cock so close... what a dilemma! *giggles*

NefariousGato Wrote:Welcome and enjoy your stay! I'd most definitely like to be your friend Smile so... how tall are you? Send me a private message if you'd like to have a friendly chat Big Grin

Thank you too! I'm a very lucky girl because i am only 5'2" tall... :p

Panther Wrote:Hey, howdy...

And welcome to both Futanari Palace and the best fetish in the world.
Panther Wrote:

-Panther

PS: And for those of you who don't know what that is ... that would be GTS.

Definitely the best fetish in the world!! :8: I'm so happy to find others that have this fetish here... Your sig and av are simply gorgeous... I love Attack of the 50 Foot Woman and theses others GTS movies. :8:
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Yay another girl! Welcome Welcome! I hope we can be friends!Smile

Moo!!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!!

Got tits?

**If you decide to add me on one of my IM services, please include a note with IM telling me you are from FP. I get a lot of bots.**

Welcome to FP, Alyssa. You did fine. pretty much everyone here is very cool. Glad to have you here. Smile