Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cartoon Ladies + Massive Cocks + Happy Internets

Hi all, thanks for letting me register on your fabulous site! I'm assuming it's fabulous, I haven't had a chance to look around it much before introducing myself, but I'm ever the optimist, and anything called Futanaripalace has to be on the good side of awesome.

Here's looking forward to chatting to you all!

Titanomachy

Greetings and Welcome

Looking foward to see what you have for us!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I'm ever the pessimist myself but I do have admit that there is a lot of fabulous stuff here. There's even some fabulous people (not me) to be found here. But like you say, one would expect that with a name like Futanari Palace this place should be awesome.

Welcome and enjoy your stay on this fabulous site! Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to chat and be friends Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

Everything is fabulous~

Oh, it be fabulous...

Not gonna lie, this place is a great way to end the night, start the day, waste office hours, check up on while standing in line, sneak off to the bathroom to peek at, look at on your smart phone while pretending to listen to your girlfriend, throw up on the 52" plasma while alone at home, stare at while 'studying' at the school library, and generally just foolin' around on when you don't really have anything or everything else to do.

-Panther

PS: Not that I'm speaking from experience on such matters.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
The Futa Giantess has grown how big? I'll get the massage oil...

Welcome to Futanari Palace!

Panther Wrote:Oh, it be fabulous...

Not gonna lie, this place is a great way to end the night, start the day, waste office hours, check up on while standing in line, sneak off to the bathroom to peek at, look at on your smart phone while pretending to listen to your girlfriend, throw up on the 52" plasma while alone at home, stare at while 'studying' at the school library, and generally just foolin' around on when you don't really have anything or everything else to do.

-Panther

PS: Not that I'm speaking from experience on such matters.

Especially this guy's sig.

Hello
Welcome to FP