Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductory?..Doesn't sound too hard

But standing in the brief spotlight front of a new community is! =w=

Yeppers I am new around here and I hope to meet many wonderful and friendly people around here!
Oh my name? Mmm...-tilts head before straightening up and speaking into her headset mic- Hatsune Miku....but just call me Miku or Miku-chan okays?! ^.^
Huh? What am I doing here?...Well it's kind of hard to explain but I do blame a certain friend for showing me various hentai several years before, along with me finding futanari fascinating 3 years ago.
The places where I've been before?...Well a number of sites. I particularly like roleplaying, starting with clean ones 5 years ago before moving something more perverse in a different site. I still do both clean and erp though and I enjoy talking with people and sharing various forms of media such as arts and videos.
Oh and how often I be here always depends on my schedule. Sometimes I'm busy and sometimes I'm not. Won't hurt to ask me. ^.~
Okies that's my introductory done! Hope to meet many wonderful people within this community here ^.^ -steps out from the spotlight, turns her headset mic down and exits-

Welcome in to the family Miku! hope to see you around and rp a lot!

Why do I have the feeling you're gonna be sticking leeks into people in these roleplays?

...well, okay, I don't know jack about roleplaying, so I'm just taking a stab at random.

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Ooh haha..! Why would I do that? I don't want people feeling uncomfortable do I? :3

Hey, a futa Miku, that's a win-win in my book ^_^. Welcome to FP, I'm also new as well.

Always up for an RP with some lovely futas ;D sub here, and always love some gangbangs of futas on me, take me from both ends, or share the same hole, or get more than...oh I dunno, 5 futas and force your cocks to share the same space in my ass and mouth? ;P

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome Miku. Enjoy your stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

Thank you to everyone that wished me a warm welcome =3.

Hey welcome to the FP I'm Jimmy nice to meet you!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE="4"]"Would You Do Me..."- Silence Of The Lambs[/SIZE]

Yay! Welcome to you, and me! lol Smile