Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZDaichiSlave

Hello all, I am ZDaichiSlave, I go by Z, Daichi, or in certain cases for a mistress, Slave. I am a long time RPer, so if any futa babes looking for a little tight hole to ravage, look me up in the FPchat in the FutaRP or in private chat.

Though I have only been here for a few days, I must say I am enjoying this place quite a bit :3 . I came here from the Hentai-Femdom forums, hope to enjoy this place more. Maybe it'll give me a bit more incentive to finish my Futa stories and art as well, who knows?

Will swing with Futas and women. Strapon or Futa, either or is fine with me. Fav kinks is a reverse gangbang, having two more more futas/women raping poor little me, DPing or more especially, haha. But yeah, hope to enjoy this place a bit more

And will post the two stories I have done in the story section sometime later on, same with my art.

P.S. - But yeah, if the lovely futas manage to group up and seek out some "prey" the come and find me, haha

Always up for an RP with some lovely futas ;D sub here, and always love some gangbangs of futas on me, take me from both ends, or share the same hole, or get more than...oh I dunno, 5 futas and force your cocks to share the same space in my ass and mouth? ;P

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

Hello
Welcome to FP