Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit of an odd hello.
Hello all. I've been into Futanari for a long while, trying to get my fix in various fashions, but I think humans in general have nailed it for me. I'm really shy about this entire idea and my current partner knows about this but right now I'm keeping it under wraps. I'm also an artist, I don't draw that great just yet, but soon I'll blossom to something beautiful. Like the a beautiful hermy drawing or something :9:

Just sayin hello to you all. ^^

~TSL

Welcome to the palace, TSL!

Try and enjoy your stay, which I'm sure you will. Looking forward to see you bloom. :p

Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.

Hello and welcome to the Palace, TSL.

Enjoy your stay here, and be sure to be talk and post in the forums and make friends. And you're an artist as well? Well if you'd like to share, people can post their artwork here too, whatever it is. It's always nice to see artists come in, hopefully you'll get to share some work with us in the future.

Have fun, TSL.

The Lovers: Where love shines.
------------------------------------------------------------------
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
My futa art[SIZE="5"]|[/SIZE]No Penises[SIZE="5"]|[/SIZE]My fur [SIZE="5"]|[/SIZE][SIZE="3"]My Fur Affinity[/SIZE]

Greetings and Welcome

It's a nice place to bloom. Plenty of open minds for the space you need and lots of fertile imagination to plant yourself in. That's not even getting into the unique way the futanari tend to drench the landscape. Let's just say we are all well hydrated around here.

Welcome to the forums, and looking forward to seeing some of you art.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome to the forums !

Welcome, TSL!

welcome to the palace.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes everyone! ^^ I hope to fit in nicely.