Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm... Hi!

Hi everyone,

I'm Imizael... well "I'm" not, but my ScreenName is, and so is my futa darkelf avatar. (Deity rep, not side pic)

Well that is hopefully not as confusing to read as it was to write.

Anyway, I've had a futa fascination long before I knew what futa was. Let me just say you should probably not google new foreign words while at work.:o:180:

I hope to post some stories involving Imizael sometime in the near future, when I either rewrite them or when I find them again. The poor forum they use to belong to was hacked and we lost a lot of our erotica Sad(

once again um Hi and I hope to enjoy my stay, I know I like what I see so far.

PS I notice the Seven Marriott Rank pips Big Grin I haven't seen them since my last RPG forum

Well glad to have you here Imizael. I look forward to seeing some of your writings. I was a fan of futa as well before I knew what it was as well. I actually did the same thing, and looked futanari's definition up at work, so I can understand the dangers of that as well!

Anyways, welcome to the Palace and we all hope you enjoy yourself here!

Welcome to Futanari Palace, Imizael!

I hope you'll stay for a long time and I'm looking forward to seeing your stories ( if you find them ... if you couldn't then that's alright Smile )

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]

Thanks for the welcome. If I don't find them I'll definitely be rewriting them. Imizael wouldn't have it any other way. Smile

Welcome to one of the best places on the web!! :O

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

*waves*

welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

welcome to the best site in the world! we hope you find it as grate as we all do!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} http://www.f-list.net/c/taidge

You once were a VEGON, but now you will BEGONE!

Welcome, Imizael!

welcome to the palace.

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara