Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Waves*

Hi Smile

I just joined the forums today and figured i'd say Hello and give a little background info on myself. ^_^

I go by the name Levythian for a lot of online content including most of my online gaming. I spend a lot of time on the PC either reading fanfiction, roleplaying, watching anime xD, playing games of which SC2 is currently my most popular. Or just generally chatting with people. I've had a fair bit of experience in Roleplaying and writing probably mainly inspired originally from my enjoyment of reading Fanfiction.

My favourite games, animes and fanfiction genres are things like Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, Dresden Files, Naruto(Fanfiction Only), Code Geass, Seitokai no Ichizon and a lot of others Smile

So yea theres a start I guess. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask and I hope to be fairly active in this community Smile

Levythian

Heya Levythian. We've talked a bit on IRC but I decided I'd officially welcome you here.

Welcome to Futanari Palace! May you revel in the presence of girlcock for as long as time allows you, and if you're into RPing, I wouldn't mind setting something up with you if you're interested.~

Enjoy your stay!

Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.

WELCOME!!!!!!

And hey, howdy....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
The Futa Giantess has grown how big? I'll get the massage oil...

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the Palace, Levythian!

Greetings and Welcome

Hello
Welcome to FP