Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction and a few SEXUAL SECRETS

NUKE THIS THREAD PLEASE

You know, after reading that 'SEXUAL SECRETS' bit, I thought you were a spambot.

Consider divulging such secrets in the Love Chat or with a blog post.

...and no, I'm not interested. I'm gonna guess that one of them is auto-erotic asphyxiation.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Heh well.
No chief, I'm a living breathing human being and do no intend to cause trouble in these parts. Smile
No you will not deprive or oversupply yourself with oxygen.
It's about muscle control and zones that, when stimulated, fire torrents of pulses towards your brain boosting the already powerful orgasm.

OK but Love Chat is mostly kinky talk.
From a psychological aspect this section is more appropriate. Lets take you as an example. Under a watchful eye in this category people are more careful in their words and actions. They tend to be more serious and try to actually learn something useful instead of just fap for a quick relief.

If you insist I shall move the topic. However I honorably request to keep it as it is.
I hope I haven't offended you in any way.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

I am both interested and appalled at the same time! You seem like the person who is a grate friend to have you have one thing that i love, charisma! but i can honestly say that asphyxiation is not one of my kinks. sorry. welcome to the site! hope you find your way to the RP section!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} http://www.f-list.net/c/taidge

You once were a VEGON, but now you will BEGONE!

That's too kind of you. ^^

I promise no asphyxiation so look forward to the near future!

YAY

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} http://www.f-list.net/c/taidge

You once were a VEGON, but now you will BEGONE!

Generally speaking, people with secrets worth knowing are not looking to spill them in the Introductory section of a forum. They may hint at them with a nudge and a wink, but their first order of business should probably be presenting themselves as someone articulate, sincere, and knowledgeable about the topic at hand. None of these are likely to be established in the first couple of posts to a cold audience.

Beyond that, the Introduction threads tend to have a lifespan of just around two weeks or so. They may get necro-bumped from time to time, or an especially juicy new poster might get a few nibbles of initial interest, but this is really not the place to set up a home base. A quick read-through of the typical replies ("Hiyah," "Welcome to the Palace,") should tell you that much.

Meanwhile, Love Chat is not only a long standing subsection of the forums, it also has threads devoted to break-ups, dealing with alternative lifestyles in regards to family members, and general advice on finding and losing love. There's a reason we didn't call it Lust Chat. And yes, it has its very own moderators.

Finally, all-caps are best when used to advertise herbal remedies and penis pumps.

Psychologically, logistically, typographically... this is just not the place, nor the post, to be sharing your addendum to the Kama Sutra. You will get a better, more attentive response, elsewhere on the forums. Not that I am trying to discourage you. You seem to be pretty excited about what you have to say and enthusiasm is usually a good thing. The Baron and I are just trying to focus your efforts where they will be more likely to bear fruit.

With all of that out of the way, welcome to the forums and good luck in your endeavors.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Your argumentative is sound and I respect that.
OK no point in swimming against the flow.
I won't bold and caps unless it's a link and I will be posting on the love chat. :185:
Thanks guys! =)