Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro from Trapper Jock McIntyre

Hello all

Here's an intro from me. Basically I have a thing about gender-fuck. Have for a LONG time and especially have had a thing about making girls into boys since like forever. I do like cunt-boys, but I LOVE futa girls. And I love girls wearing men's underwear.

So, a lot of the stuff you will see me doing will involves girls doing guy things and will also feature girls wearing men's briefs and jockstraps -- with appropriate penis bulges in them.

I like my futas to have small breasts -- and anatomically correctly sized circumcised cocks and balls. I like balls -- lots

I am a long time friend of a guy named Kozmik Alaska who was the first and as far as know only person to run a website that featured girls wearing men's underwear. It was called Jockstrap Girlz. I get my inspiration from it. He's taken it off-line but mucg of it is available here:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www....pgirlz.com

Note that you will see broken image, but you should be able to click on them and see what was displayed

Anyway -- that's me

Trap

Welcome again, Trapper. Great intro and I hope you enjoy your time here at FP. Smile

Very interesting. Nice to see a new "trap" who isn't typical for the site. I've never really given it much thought, always a little too obsessed with a woman's underthings (and stockings/pantyhose... can never forget those,) but I think I could warm up to this idea.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome aboard, Trapper. I hope you have a lot of fun dressing folks up.

"With a hi hi ho and a hi hi hey!
We're hoisting the flag to be free!
We will steal the show, Jolly Rogers go,
We are wolves of the sea!" Alestorm, Wolves of the Sea.

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome to the palace! I could fap to that avatar...actually I think I just might. Big Grin

-falls down the stairs- ! Nevermind...stairs....again....Dammit I need to stop falling down them!

Welcome trapper!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello
Welcome t o FP