Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello !! new here

Hi
so I am new here, just been looking around. found out about this site by a bf who liked the game slavemaker and got into the game...
anyway looking to make some friends and yes the profile picture is me with one of my toys for my girls,

You might want to consider not underlining your posts. It'll have your friends and viewers scrambling about, trying to click the link that does not exist. Beyond that, it's definitely a fun avatar picture and I'm sure you will be right at home here.

Frankly, you may have more offers from shy girls/pretty boys looking to be turned into dirty toys, than you know what to do with.

At any rate, welcome to the forums and good luck.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hiya, puppett! Welcome to FP!

i saw the under line when i was posting but for what ever reason it wouldn't let me undo the underline....
sorry about that
Smile

Welcome to FP, Puppett I hope you enjoy it here, and the toys that you turn

Hi there. Sometimes I have trouble with those features, too. ctrl-u should turn on/off the underline, and if that doesn't work, then going into the advanced posting mode often works for me.

Welcome to FP and have fun!

Greetings and Welcome

Hello
Welcome to FP

Took care of your underline problem!

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
[B][B][B]The Guardian[/B]: [/B][/B]Thank you
moliere: i will try to remeber that.

and thank you all for making me feel welcome, I am trying to go through the site... but there is a lot to see LOL which i like, I really hope to make some friends mostly and have some fun Wink