Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another noob

Hi all,

Just signed up here after stumbling across it from google and thought I'd say hello. I'm relatively new to the world of futa (and am not quite up on all the vocabulary yet), but so far I like what I've seen. My main interest is around someone being submissive to a futa (or, you know, a whole bunch of them). I especially like dominant futa-submissive male stuff, but futa-on-female can be pretty hot, too. So, if you have any advice on the "classic" stories or comics or whatever that I should check out, feel free to let me know. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

In the meantime, I'll probably lurk quietly about and perhaps try starting up a roleplay once I have a bit more free time available.

Well, at least you came out of the woodwork! You have taken the first step into a much larger world...

Welcome to the Palace! I hope you have fun here.

"With a hi hi ho and a hi hi hey!
We're hoisting the flag to be free!
We will steal the show, Jolly Rogers go,
We are wolves of the sea!" Alestorm, Wolves of the Sea.

Welcome to FP, hope you don't go into a coma from overviewing the fun sections.

Welcome to FP, Futaslut!

Welcome, futaslut!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Futaslut Wrote:I especially like dominant futa-submissive male stuff
Mwahahahaha!

Potato House's CG Sets will probably hit buttons. He's fond of loli (young girls), but Futakano will no doubt hit buttons. Doujins by Gokudou Daigensu, Studio Kimigabuchi, L.P.E.G. (who's fond of traps, crossdressing boys) would probably as well. It's kinda a crapshoot because you didn't provide insight on your comfort level with stuff like crossdressing or loli, and such, but it's a start anyway.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Thanks for the tips, Gilgamesh! I'll definitely have to check them out. Crossdressing is fine, loli isn't my favorite. (And thanks for the explanation on loli; I wasn't familiar with that term. Like I said: noob). Traps - another word I just learned today... I think I'm gonna like that one. Smile

If there's like a Futa glossary somewhere that you could point me to, that would be great as well.

I think there's a tag explanation section in the doujin board. Lemme check.

Futaslut Wrote:Thanks for the tips, Gilgamesh! I'll definitely have to check them out. Crossdressing is fine, loli isn't my favorite. (And thanks for the explanation on loli; I wasn't familiar with that term. Like I said: noob). Traps - another word I just learned today... I think I'm gonna like that one. Smile

If there's like a Futa glossary somewhere that you could point me to, that would be great as well.
There's a List of terms in the 2D Images section as a sticky. Reading through that thread will probably enlighten (and probably sicken) you. Lots of wierd kinks out there.

Although I usually see 'pregnant' instead of
Quote:Maiesiophilia: Pregnant hentai. Probably a better romanji term for this.
So it's mainyl just academic. For the most part, if you get the loli & shota terms, you don't need much else. Well, that and scat (fecal matter), that one tends to be 'boner kill' for most people.

EDIT: For the record, Yomosue Club does a lot of futa and male and loves the crossdressing. In his Omnivous series, the purple haired...person is a crossdresser.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

That must've been where I saw it. Nice job, Gilgy. Giggly. Imma call you Giggly, now. Is that alright?