Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Delayed Greeting (Ciaossu)

*sigh* This really took me a while to work up the nerve to post this since I'm shy (yes, even on the internet) and I've never posted on a Forum before. But that being said, greetings everyone. I've been lurking around this site for a very long while now and thought that I would finally give a greeting to everyone. I really love browsing this site and I hope it never closes. I enjoy RPing but it has been a long while since I last RPed so I think I'm rather rusty. Two friends I met on here got me back into it. The things I'll RP are rather numerous so feel free to ask me on YIM or in a PM on here. That's all I can think to say, maybe cause I'm tired while writing this after not sleeping for 24 hours. Anyway, I hope to meet some interesting people and make some new friends.

Welcome, Hevnley! Forst of all, I hope you get some sleep soon. Sad Secondly, welcome! Smile

Sleep is coming, I'm just delaying it so I don't mess up my sleep schedule. It always takes a while to fix it if I mess it up.

Welcome, I'm also falling asleep over here. You're welcome to add me as a friend here and we can chat now or some time. I have all 3 messengers and if you want them you can get them through my profile or just ask me.

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. The things you write when you're tired and now that I've slept I realized I didn't explain, "Ciaossu" which can be confusing to a lot of people. It's how I usually greet people individually, it's a combination of ciao (italian greeting) and ossu (japanese greeting). I picked it up from an anime, bonus points to anyone who can name the anime. Wink

heyyyyyy sexy, glad you finally worked up the courage to post!
see you back on yahoo...uh...now!

Hello
Welcome to FP

Thanks again for all the greetings. I realized the other day that as of the 20th of this month I've been here and entire year. I couldn't help but laugh at that since it took an entire year to do my first post here. It also made me wonder how long it will be until my next post outside this thread.

Let us rain metal upon our enemies and leave them as a mist of crimson to blanket the ground.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}