Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello out there

YO! been lurkin this site for a while and thought i might as well introduce myself and contribute a bit. pardon me if i seem a little nervous, it's mainly cause i am. not used to posting online, at all heh. i guess i say something about myself... well I'm attempting to make illustration my stock and trade, I'd like to do a lot more erotic stuff but I haven't really gotten into drawing that genre as much as i like... I'm pretty shy so the one pic i did i ended up looking over my shoulder the whole time, turned out well though i think (I'm gonna post it in a few minutes in the Art Help forum and see what everybody thinks i can do better about it.). Was also thinking about joinin' an RP, never tried it thought i'd give it a go.
Anyway awesome site ch'all got here, the more i look the better it seems to get! OH and it's probably a good thing to mention that I'm dyslexic so some things may be misspelled or just sound freaking weird but please bear with me.

Edit: There posted Big Grin
http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post614733

Well, welcome! We look forward to seeing what you have in the way of art talent and glad you decided to stop lurking! I just started drawing futa as well, so I know the interesting change it can be! I look forward to seeing your work and thanks in advance for posting.

DragonianDeity Wrote:Well, welcome! We look forward to seeing what you have in the way of art talent and glad you decided to stop lurking! I just started drawing futa as well, so I know the interesting change it can be! I look forward to seeing your work and thanks in advance for posting.

Thanks much! I'm kinda lookin' forward to it myself. Now I just need to figure out what I'm gonna draw for practice lol. Ya think anybody would care if I start trying to illustrate an RP?

Hi there! if you are looking to RP with anyone i am always free! feel free to hit me up anytime! love friends. and most of all... love the attitude! hope to see you soon!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} http://www.f-list.net/c/taidge

You once were a VEGON, but now you will BEGONE!

Hiya botud! Nice intro and welcome to FP! Smile

taidge Wrote:Hi there! if you are looking to RP with anyone i am always free! feel free to hit me up anytime! love friends. and most of all... love the attitude! hope to see you soon!

Thanks much, they say attitude is everything and as nervous as I am I figure havin' fun's far more important! (well that and this site is genuinely AWESOME!) And I may just take ya up on that offer gotta warn you though, i have only a vague idea of what i would be doin'.
There ain't no rest for the wicked, and i never sleep. So what's that make me?

So did I when i came here! and look now, thanks to friends i am now a Lieutenant Junior Grade! this site has so much to offer! you will never get bored!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} http://www.f-list.net/c/taidge

You once were a VEGON, but now you will BEGONE!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
taidge Wrote:So did I when i came here! and look now, thanks to friends i am now a Lieutenant Junior Grade! this site has so much to offer! you will never get bored!
lol that i can believe! All the time i had an account i visited this site all the time and still found new stuff!
There ain't no rest for the wicked, and i never sleep. So what's that make me?

Greetings and Welcome