Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Wild Trap has appeared!

I smile, wearing a little maid's outfit.

"Hi everyone, glad I found this place. I am a guy irl, just getting that outta the way now, 21, like metal (Avenged Sevenfold ftw!) and comedy and Rock Band among many other things. I hope to have many many special friends here hehe. Although ooc you should consider me a trap, and I love playing them, and with them (<3) I play pretty much any gender orientation or age. Only exception to that rule is I don't do rps with straight males (again I absolutely LOVE traps)... The characters that are straight males anyways, I don't really care about the person behind the keyboard heh. I do get detailed, though I can be flexible I prefer to have at least three lines from my partners. You can make your posts as long as you want, I can almost always match the detail of my partners, though I don't like to post first for this very reason. Anyhow I am open to pretty much any pairing or multiple partners, so long as the rp doesn't include scat, guro, watersports... So on. There's very little I'm not into, but I'm sure I forgot something so please ask if you have doubt.

"Now then..."

I wink and bend forward cutely.

"Would anyone like a trap in their lap?"

EDIT: Oh also if anyone would like to talk over messenger my IM is alexiarivers@hotmail.com ^^

Just a note, a lot of this information might have been better spent on the Notice board in the RP section. You might want to make it your first stop after you get your daily allotment of greets and welcomes. Beyond that, you'll find plenty of traps (and the futanari who abuse them) here.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Alexia Rivers Wrote:I smile, wearing a little maid's outfit.

"Hi everyone, glad I found this place. I am a guy irl, just getting that outta the way now, 21, like metal (Avenged Sevenfold ftw!) and comedy and Rock Band among many other things. I hope to have many many special friends here hehe. Although ooc you should consider me a trap, and I love playing them, and with them (<3) I play pretty much any gender orientation or age. Only exception to that rule is I don't do rps with straight males (again I absolutely LOVE traps)... The characters that are straight males anyways, I don't really care about the person behind the keyboard heh. I do get detailed, though I can be flexible I prefer to have at least three lines from my partners. You can make your posts as long as you want, I can almost always match the detail of my partners, though I don't like to post first for this very reason. Anyhow I am open to pretty much any pairing or multiple partners, so long as the rp doesn't include scat, guro, watersports... So on. There's very little I'm not into, but I'm sure I forgot something so please ask if you have doubt.

"Now then..."

I wink and bend forward cutely.

"Would anyone like a trap in their lap?"

EDIT: Oh also if anyone would like to talk over messenger my IM is alexiarivers@hotmail.com ^^

*sweeps off of feet and places onto lap; bum first*

I think I need not say more to your question, Welcome to FP. XD
[*WIN POSE*]
:184:
"GURUGURU mawaru!"

My RP Characters & RP's they were in when active.
Gally, Kage, Kieth, Lucinda, Luciel: I.S.I.M
Galraiyn: Redemption.
Eiji, and Demian Val'million: City of the Night.
Fyorei, and Galadriel: Broken Heart of a Shattered Dream.Aon, Noa, and Maisaki: Robinwood Home for Girls Revival.[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?37086-When-Life-Gives-You-Zombies...&p=670694&viewfull=1#post670694"]
Ein, Jen, Ned, Danone:[/URL] City number 42...
DMC, Ti-Tan, Linda, Ayria, Niyex, Sen, Juvali, Kita, and Katsumi: The Crash Site Unknown Beginning.

Welcome to FP.

Welcome to FP, Alexia!

Welcome to the Palace! Take a look aorund and you'll find that there's p-falls down the stairs-

Plenty of stairs that I fall down...OW!

"Hehe thanks for the welcome all, guess I'll go copy paste a lot of this in Notices"

I grind a little against Foo and give them a kiss on the cheek with a giggle.

Welcome to the Palace. And there are plenty of laps around to place your rump in, some hard and some soft. Wink

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello
Welcome to FP

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara