Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi kuro here

why hello there to start off i'll say i hate grammar so please no grammar nazis spelling ones are fine :p

i'm kurogano i'm one and found th is forums because of the original slave maker game i stumble across so i guess ill be in that section after this post

my plan/hope would be to release series of slaves for the game. by series i mean like entire anime/manga/game list for instance like love hina id do Mutsumi, Shinobu, Motoko, Kaolla(would have an event when she falls for you that she turns into her full adult form and kinda goes on a rampage but she would only do this on a full moon), Mitsune(easily drug addicted will do anything sexual atleast once regardless of obedience) and Kanoka. i wouldn't do naru since she is already in the game and after completing them just release them alll at once. of course it'll be the more sexual appealing girls in a series not the old hags >.< well if someone was into that I guess i could give it a shot if I do this

If i do fail on people able to make them i hope to atleast be able to give basic story lines and tons of pics for em and let someone else do the programing

but i guess we will see where it goes from here ill start one after reading all this tutorial stuff from an sdk i found and release one slave and if people like it then ill do the whole series thing if not ill do the back up :O see you guys around i hope to be of help to everyone cause this game should have hundreds if not thousands of slaves so it never ends for anyone

PS: hmmm doing the story line for some many girls maybe hard OH WELL IT'LL BE FUN!
PPS: if anyone has a picture searching site that would be great so i dont have to run around aimlessly

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

Hello
Welcome to FP