Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIRCUMFETISHIST here!

Hi everyone! Just joined the site & already love what I see. I'm straight with the exception of having an erotic fascination for cocks. Futa is therefore a perfect solution for me. As the title says: I have a serious fetish for all things related to circumcision. Especially being humiliated for having an uncircumcised and tiny penis.

For those that are offended by circumcision, pls understand that this is just a fantasy. I would not get circumcised in reality because that would destroy the humiliation aspect of my fetish! It's complicated, I know.

If anyone knows of any threads or pix in this site that is related to my fetish, pls let me know and I'll be eternally grateful.

Thanx to all!!

Heh, never met anyone who thought mutilation is sexy. Anywho, welcome to FP.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Erin Delgado Wrote:Heh, never met anyone who thought mutilation is sexy.

Really? You can't have been on the internet too long. That or I hang out in some pretty seedy parts of it.

It's probably the latter.

Whatever the case, welcome to the forums, Prepuce
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Bishiebunny Wrote:Really? You can't have been on the internet too long. That or I hang out in some pretty seedy parts of it.

It's probably the latter.

Whatever the case, welcome to the forums, Prepuce

Actually, I know mutilation is a fetish, but like i said, never met anyone that thought it was sexy. Big Grin

.jpg   1280946428810.jpg (Size: 17.36 KB / Downloads: 12)

..........Oh & welcome to the 3 ringed circus, its always interesting to hear what tickles peoples fancys.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

Erin Delgado Wrote:Heh, never met anyone who thought mutilation is sexy. Anywho, welcome to FP.

Thanx 4 the warm welcum folks! It's not so much the LOOK of the circumcision, but the psychological aspects. The "threat" of being circumcised (preferrably by a female), and the humiliation of being uncircumcised! I know most females don't care, but it's still my fantasy!

It's complicated...

No worries.

Complicated kinks abound around here. I'm still trying to drum up more interest in my wild cuckolding fantasies. To each their own, and whether or not you find exactly what you are looking for here, I am sure you will find something fun.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Prepuce Wrote:Thanx 4 the warm welcum folks! It's not so much the LOOK of the circumcision, but the psychological aspects. The "threat" of being circumcised (preferrably by a female), and the humiliation of being uncircumcised! I know most females don't care, but it's still my fantasy!

It's complicated...
You don't have to explain yourself, really, you like what you like, and that's awesome.

Hey cool, we have something in common! I can't say I know what it's like to be male-equipped, but I do have my fantasies about being a futa and I've recently started thinking about futa circumcision as well. I think it's because I just love foreskin so much that I'll enjoy anything to do with it, even fantasy circumcision. In a way, it could be a satire of all the BS reasons people urge circumcision in real life, who knows...