Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all

Well I discovered this site due to Slave Maker 3 and have been looking about these forums for about 2 weeks and figured why not actually type in the forum?

I'm mostly interested in the progression of SM3 but I've been reading some stories by Beatrix and must say they are great, not just a bunch of smut thrown together lol.

Any recommendations of some good stories or games in these forums would be great Smile

Welcome to the palace! Hope you'll find it fun.

I'd recommend you some games if you specified what type of game you're seeking, are you looking for an RPG, a visual novel ( H-game ) or are you looking for flash games?

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]

Welcome, Vistyle!

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy it here Smile

welcome to the fun!!

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Well I'm mostly interested in Rpgs and strategy (tactical) games. I've already played through Castle Fantasia 2 (CF2R), Sengoku Rance, and Tears To Tiara. I'd recommend Sengoku Rance to anyone who hasn't played it, it's an incredible game, well over 40 hours played (probably closer to 80). Also TtT has a fairly strong story.

And I did just dl Violated Heroine from one of your posts Kaede. lol

I've also played some H-novels such as Tsuk something Possession (lol), Hitomi My Stepsister which can be a little disturbing, and X-change 2 & 3. Probably 1 or 2 more but I forget.

Do you mean Tsukihime?

Also, There's Utawarerumono, Battle Moon Wars, Super Robot Wars?, Eien no Aselia, Farland symphony and many others

Those are the ones with english patches ( most of them do if i'm not mistaken ) there may be more though

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]

Welcome to our forum!

Not sure what to recommend you for stories, but I did write some long ago (should go back to writing... maybe in time....) if you wish to read them (link is on my signature).

Either way, the stories section is what you have to look at for more.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Battle Moon Wars looks interesting, I'll try it out next chance I get.
And I don't think it was tsukihime, may have been though. It was on my old computer, don't have any of the files.

Please do. you can find links and some info in the 'Marble Phantasm' social group. If you need anything, a walkthrough or something like that, just send me a message.

Translate Japanese games

[/URL]