Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Stop Its a Trap :o

first of my name is kayleigh ( im a trap if you didnt figure that out rom the title lol) , although a lil late on the intro ive been at the forums for a few days lol anyways ... so me ... im currently trapping myself out? lol longest thing i gotta do is loose some weight ;( ( i hate having chubby thighs ;( ) so yeah, i will be posting pics up soon (once my razor bumps on my legs have gone ( they are so painfull.. fml ) im 18 years old barely lol (29th of august was my b-day) signed up on the 30th cuz im cool like that :3 if anyone wants to send me links to some onlien shopping for cute clothes (pref in uk) send me a pm :p anyways much luvs :8:

x-Kayleigh-x

Trap Fuck Toy Tongueyong4:

Well that was a lovely intro, pardon me for saying but it would be lovely to know you.

nice.

*walks right into Kayleigh*

oh! hi nice to meet you!
sorry about stumbling into you, i was reading all the signs warning about traps...
but i didn't see any around and i was watching the floor and walls carefully...

welcome to fp!
Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

thanks for teh luvage guys :172:

Welcome to FP, Kayleigh!

CrypticSmile Wrote:Well that was a lovely intro, pardon me for saying but it would be lovely to know you.
you ish pardoned Wink

Welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

hi. glad to know there are some real traps out there:8:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} http://www.f-list.net/c/taidge

You once were a VEGON, but now you will BEGONE!