Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lurker Finally Introduces Himself

Well, been here almost 3 months, but only lurked (think I'm using the term right) Been here most every day, reading Stories,, looking at the pics in the 2D and 3d sections, and poking around the other sections as well.

I'm now posting as I might now have a story of my own to post so figured I'd introduce myself. I've had ideas before, even writting one futa story and other genres altogether. This story is half done or so tho and I should be able to finish it and posting that will hopefully "force" myself to make a greater effort to finish it.

I've liked futa for a long time now, besides fapping in general, there's some element of equality I like in most futa stories that you just don't have in M/F stories. Tho I like most any kind of futa stories once in awhile. Futa/F more than anything.

I've also lurked for a long time over at the F3 boards, tho finding most of the stories posted over here too, as well as reading stories over at Darknest, the WoW fan site.

Another thing I like in my futa stories is uncommon match ups, I don't mean weird stuff, not that I don't like that, but what I mean is character pairings I wouldn't have thought of or don't see very often. Also I like when the more passive, timid, or lower on the totem pole sort of character is the Top and the more take charge character is on the receiving end.

The Shutterbug story by Breianna is a good example of this. The "social/pecking order" is one way, but in bed it's the other way around. Not sure if that's really considered a fetish or sub-genre, but it is to me more or less.

The story I have on the way involves Princess Leia (futa)/F(?) and another character I'll leave as a suprise ATM, all well be clear later.

In the future, I have a few ideas, not sure what to do first, but interest and/or encouragement might give one of them priority.

Marvel Comics: Mary Jane (futa)/Blackcat.

Hermionie (Harry Potter books)(Futa)/Sheeva(Mortal Kombat) Strange match up? Well, I did say I like such things and got an idea for it.

D&D: Dwarf (futa)/Drow(F). Bard/Monk. It's actually more of a romance and not some counter slave/dominance story in the Underdark as you might expect.

Well, that's it for now, I'll let people say hi and see what happens.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome tot he palace

i look forward to reading your stuff

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings and Welcome