Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here comes a new forum member!

'ello denizens of FP.
Long time admirer of the community, only just now decided to join.
Already feeling rather overwhelmed with the amount of content and categories to flip through. I'm sure that'll be fun.
I do a bit of drawing and am hopeful that the critique section will help me develop further.
Fetish-wise, I'm more attracted to the transgender side of the spectrum. Pretty open to the range of content.

I don't commonly frequent forums, so I hope for an awesome experience here.
Although long days past I used to lurk the old old.. old 0bsidan futanari board. Good days.

So that's my introduction, but hey, if anyone wants to ask me anything I'd be more than willing to answer.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to FP, Cube! How long does it take to cook a 7 pound turkey?

vella Wrote:Welcome to FP, Cube! How long does it take to cook a 7 pound turkey?

Sup Vella.
Almighty wikianswers reveal to me that it takes approximately 2 and a half to 2 hours and 45 minutes for a unstuffed turkey. While a stuffed one takes 3 hours to 3 hours and 15 minutes. Personally, I'd prefer stuffed, if you know what I mean :9:.

My answer will always be.. I'll go out to buy some turkey at some restaurant in less than 2 hours anyway.

welcome to the palace, Cube

Big Grin

beware the futa denizens...
they can get mighty wild when riled
:p

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings and Welcome

Hello
Welcome to FP

If it makes you feel any better, I used to be a moderator on the old Obsidian boards (under a different pen name/persona.)

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the art. We are always looking for new and creative futanari expressions.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

welcome and i hope your stuff turkey is enjoyable Big Grin

Cube^2 Wrote:So that's my introduction, but hey, if anyone wants to ask me anything I'd be more than willing to answer.
Cube^2 in your chair, Cube^2, who's the prettiest futanari girl of them all? EDIT: It seems Vella already beat me to the joke. Curses.

Seriously though, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game