Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy Ya'll ;)

Just joined earlier this morning. Thought it would be appropriate to to introduce myself. ;Wink

I'm an artist, a giggler, and a simply a lover of being creative. I draw, scuplt, sew (though not very neatly), and knit. I always seem to have several art projects hanging around me and usually open for commissions. Being artsy seems to be my main talent, so I personally feel it is also part of my personality. ~~<3

Honestly, I had no idea this place existed but after just recently becoming friends with Shenandoah I was eager to see what it was all about. I do have an FA account but I keep my more mature stuff pretty private. But I am considering making a gallery soon that offers both my personal work, commissions and mature work. Definitely will try to keep you guys updated on such things. I do have one herm character and when I do find the art page around here. Will see about posting the pics I've done of her. Wink Other than that, I'm quite the friendly gal, and would be happy to chat.

~EB

Good to see you here... As for posting I know I for one (probably the first of the rest of the members of FP) would love to see your work. It is always a thrill to see a new artist posting. Welcome to FP!

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Thank you! <3 I'm eager to see what inspiration comes out from scampering around FP. ;Wink

Yeah! I'd check your work if you post it!

Otherwise, welcome to our forum!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to FP, EliteBamboo!

Screw alla dat artsy crap! I wanna hear more giggling going on here!

Do tell us when you got your gallery posted up!

Also, welcome!

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com

welcome to FP!

i know like many others, i will be looking forward to seeing your gallery

Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hey welcome and i will be looking fordward to your work ;D

Might just put out some teaser posts just to be cruel. <3

;Wink Tehee!