Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi~....Again.

Not sure if too many people remember me, but I'm the entity formally known as Quiggs! Big Grin I've been gone for a while (Well, actually just lurking) so I thought I'd take this chance to say hi to everyone....again.

Edit: Oh! and I forgot to mention, I've gotten into RPing recently, so if your interested in doing something don't hesitate to ask! ;D
Edit:Edit: I probably wont be able to rp for the next few days though, I'm just going to be really busy, but still feel free to ask. I'll get back to you on Monday.

*Doesn't hesitate to ask*

Hello! I wanna RP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I was just a skinny lad / Never knew no good from bad / But I knew love before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat fanny / She was such a naughty nanny / Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me!

PM me for some Roleplaying!

Sure ;D...but I cant for the next few days. I'm going to be really busy until next Monday, but after that I'd be more than happy to roleplay! I'm sorry, I probably should have mentioned that in the first post >.<. I'll make another edit.

welcome back to the palace, Okukou!!

Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

No worries, I'm busy until just that day too! PM me with your ideas Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I was just a skinny lad / Never knew no good from bad / But I knew love before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat fanny / She was such a naughty nanny / Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me!

PM me for some Roleplaying!

I just did :D
and hi Alarmguy!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello
Welcome to back

Greetings and Welcome back

Welcome back!

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com