Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Writer... Maybe, Hopefully.

Been lurking here for a long time (on a different account). My ambition is to write some quality erotica... but I don't actually have any experience with that kind of thing. :22:

Anyway, sometimes words speak louder than... other words, so here's the prologue for my story, fresh out of MS Word. I'd appreciate any critiques or proofreading before I officially post it in the stories area. Wink

Oh yah, the story's main theme is girls with superpowers (but not superheros and supervillians). So the prologue includes that, as well as masturbation, over-sized cocks, excessive cum, and cum-milking.

I hope you enjoy it.

(Phew, I'm going to bed, hopefully I'm too tired to be nervous).

[SPOILER=""11," Chapter Zero"][FONT="]

"11"[/FONT]

[FONT="]Chapter Zero: Jump Start[/FONT]
[FONT="]Lex_Ray[/FONT]

[FONT="]The bedside alarm sounded at 7:00 am. A young woman’s hand promptly slammed on top of the device, clearly missing the appropriate buttons. Nevertheless, the alarm died, along with the clock’s display. With no hint of grogginess, the girl immediately got out of bed. She was tall, slender, and busty, and currently clad only in her pearly white underwear. Her beauty was undeniable; it almost seemed unnatural. Actually, it was. With a smile, Milly stretched her arms in front of her. Lightning began arching down her arms and between her fingers. It continued as she moved her arms to her sides. As the girl continued her stretching regimen, more and more electricity erupted from her body. By the time she was done, her body was so engulfed in electricity that she no longer needed her underwear--not that anyone would dare enter her room at this time of day. She promptly removed the garments. [/FONT]

[FONT="]The electrified super-girl walked to the middle of her room, ready for some fun. After double-checking the countless lightning rods that jutted out from the walls and ceiling, the young woman crouched into a ball. The electricity became more violent than ever as her limbs made direct contact. This was just the wind up. With a smile, Mindy hopped into the air, transferring into a spread eagle pose. The built-up electricity burst from her body and shot towards the lightning rods. Incredibly, the girl’s feet did not come back to the ground. Instead, she remained aloft, suspended in a web of her own lightning.[/FONT]

[FONT="]She flipped backward towards her bed, keeping her arms outstretched. As she moved, the streams of lightning transferred to different lightning rods, keeping her airborne. So, when she decided to perform stunts like spinning around like a top, it produced a spectacular light-show. It was both beautiful and extremely dangerous--for other people. This room, empty except for the bed, the bedside table and clock, and the lightning rods, was the only place she could safely let herself go like this. Speaking of letting herself go...[/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly calmed the lightning storm, and gently landed on top of her bed. She returned to the center of the room, and spread out her arms and legs. Lightning didn’t shoot out this time. In fact, her intention was just the opposite. The lightning rods were connected to a group of extremely high-capacity power-cells, meant to absorb the tremendous power the girl casually threw around--but a human thunderstorm had no need for batteries. Mindy closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and commanded the electricity to flow back into her. The rods fired at her like laser cannons.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Mindy clenched her teeth as her body quaked and spasmed. She had expelled the energy over a period of about ten minutes, but she was absorbing it all back in a matter of seconds. The room was filled with light, enough to permanently blind a normal human; but Milly could see everything clearly. The sight of countless bolts of electricity dancing around her was incredibly beautiful, especially for her. [/FONT]

[FONT="]When it was over, Mindy stood for a moment to catch her breath. Unsurprisingly, there was much more electricity arching across her body than before. Not unsurprising was what was between her legs. It was another lightning rod, but this one was not made of metal. It was flesh and blood, and a lot of it. You see, Milly, in addition to being a tremendously powerful super-human, was also a fully functioning hermaphrodite. The two traits were related, and the history is all very interesting, but that’s Chapter 1 type stuff. This is the prologue, and we’re just getting to the meat of it, literally.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly’s penis was perhaps the most power-hungry thing on the planet. Even after everything she had just experienced, she was still only half-hard. It was time for this human Tesla coil to really get turned on. To do that, she needed to get some special equipment out of her insulated closet, equipment even more special than the extra organ she sported. It was an odd device made even odder by her constant tinkering. It had started out as a modified milking machine designed to collect her semen and pussy juice, which were both bio-hazards (more on that later). It quickly had to be further modified to survive the tremendous voltage the girl gave off, which had drastically increased with time. Finally, Milly added her own improvements.[/FONT]

[FONT="]The machine was now in two pieces. The first looked like a treadmill, and could be folded for storage. Milly removed it from the closet and set it up. She went back into the closet for the second piece, the actual milking unit. It plugged into the front of the ‘treadmill,’ providing suction and a link to the holding vessels. The treadmill’s tread had been removed, and the entire base of the machine was covered with a metal plate, with a compartment in the center. In front of the console was the all-important socket for her 'lightning rod'. It was basically a large cock-sleeve attached to a tube, and held up by a metal rod. This part had to be hands-free, in order for the devious setup to work.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly double checked the connections, adjusted the machine’s settings, and disengaged the safety. Then she bent down and opened the center compartment, and removed what appeared to be a black rubber hose. It was capped with a long, thick mass of perforated metal. It was the ‘vaginal component,’ designed to extract her pussy juices. [/FONT]

[FONT="]The intimidating metal prick was an unfortunate necessity. Milly’s vagina was the epicenter of the electrical energy that coursed through her body. Anything that entered it would be instantly hit with countless arcs of electricity, with a total voltage in the millions. Needless to say, Milly needed a very special device to drain her juices safely. This tube and its metal tip, which Milly had just coated with a generous amount of conductive lubricant, was the answer.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly clenched her teeth, and began to slowly slide the piece into her electrified pussy. It was always a bittersweet experience. The device was just as uncomfortable as it looked. Milly grimaced as the cold metal penetrated her, but this quickly turned into a wanton sigh. Power surges, whether she was giving or receiving, felt gooooood, and her earlier lightning storm was just a bunch of sparks compared to this. [/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly kept a firm grip on the metal head as she slid it deeper inside her. This caused the electricity to ignore the tube and flow into her fingers instead. The tremendous amount of energy now traveling along her arm was producing an appropriately stunning display. But Milly wasn't concerned about how it looked. Once the amperage exceeded a certain threshold, the pleasant tingly feeling was replaced with sexual pleasure. “hooooo yaaaaaah...” It was a peculiar yet awesome feature of Milly’s anatomy; every inch of her body was a potential pleasure center. She enjoyed this circuit for a moment, then initiated the next step.[/FONT]

[FONT="]This was the tricky part--and also the fun part. First, Milly spread her feet apart, then used her free hand to grasp a metal cylinder to the right of the console. After making sure her pussy had a firm grip on the still partially emerged metal head, she move her other hand to an identical cylinder on the opposite side of the console. With her hands no longer touching the metal collector, her vaginal electricity immediately began to flow down through the tube and into the depths of the machine. "Here we go..." Milly clenched her teeth and pressed a button on top of one of the cylinders. Energy immediately began draining from her hands and feet. Good.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Good, but not good enough. The machine was supposed to drain her cum, not her energy. In fact, Milly only had about a minute before the batteries exploded from being massively overcharged. Oddly, the only way to prevent that was to give the machine more power. Milly’s eyes were closed in concentration. Her machine couldn’t absorb her power fast enough, so she had to force it in. This had to be done through her hands and feet, which connected to a separate set of batteries than her vagina. [/FONT]

[FONT="]After mustering herself to the half-way point, she had to begin drawing power away from her pussy, or she would never have enough. This was the hardest part. Milly was panting heavily in between strenuous growls. The harder she pulled, the harder her pussy pulled back. The dials on the console shook violently, rendering them useless. The only functioning indicators were the warning lights, which were all red. Milly eyes were mostly closed, so she couldn’t see them anyway... but she knew things were getting close. With her shaking, barely open right eye, she stared at the button on top of the cylinder. It was about to light up with one of two colors. Green, meaning it was time to press it, or red, which meant the button was on fire.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Green!! Milly hammered the button almost as fast as the lightning she wielded. It triggered a series of extremely dangerous electrical redirections within the machine. The fact that it worked was a testament to the girl’s mechanical genius. The machine did a 180, sending a lightning bolt from the supercharged batteries up the tube connected to the metal rod lodged inside the electric girl’s pussy. If it were possible, Milly’s vagina would have screamed--not a scream of pain, but the passionate squeal of an overexcited schoolgirl. The girl’s power nexus loved to zap things, but on the rare occasions when it came into contact with something that surpassed its power, it showed its true nature. [/FONT]

[FONT="]“Gah! Aaaah ahhhaaaaah!” The metal prick was literally sucked into Milly’s vagina, finally penetrating her with its full length. Involuntarily, the super-girl’s vaginal muscles clamped on the shaft with all their might, ensuring maximum power transfer. The jump start from the batteries establish an electrical masturbation circuit. Power drained from her hands and feet, traveled through the machine, reentered her body through her pussy, and was drained again. If there was no electrical resistance, it would be an infinite pleasure loop.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Everything up till now had been child’s play. All of those epic demonstrations of power had only used a fraction of the unimaginable amount of energy stored within Milly’s body. When her pussy sucked energy, it sucked hard, harder than a starving glutton with a minute to live. It had taken Milly almost a minute to charge the batteries; her insatiable pussy was now draining twice as much power from her... every second. The girl’s body was spasming uncontrollably--partly from the electricity, and partly from the insane levels of pleasure that coursed through her. If there were other electric girls out there, they would kill for this machine. [/FONT]

[FONT="]Over the next several minutes, the process became more and more intense. Over 98% of her power was now circulating, transforming the human battery into a human wire. (The remaining 2% was needed to maintain her body’s essential processes.) No device existed that could measure the ridiculous amount of energy that was surging through Milly’s body. In fact, the girl herself couldn’t even estimate how much power she was packing. (The machine was made from a unique material that will be discussed later). Opportunities to safely test her power were very rare, but she did manage to fully power a small building nearly effortlessly, so she knew it was a lot. Milly truly possessed god-like power, and for her, god-like power meant god-like pleasure.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Now remember, she wasn’t just a super-girl, she was a super dickgirl. Her appendage was responding very positively to her efforts--dangerously so, in fact. Milly shoved her appendage into the long rubber socket in front of her. Right on cue, a large helping of precum was ejected from the tip of her shaft. Shaking harder than ever, she looked at the console’s indicators with a lustfull smile and eyes full of lightning. “You’re do-doing good, Be-be-Beth.” Indeed, everything was within acceptable limits. “Mo--mo--is--mmmmmmmm! Shiiiiii...wooooooow” Power spike... The truth was “acceptable” really meant “normal,” because Milly could only guess at the limits of the unique materials she had used to assemble the inner workings of “Beth.” The two were kind of similar that way.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly began thrusting with slow, trembling motions as her body struggled against her command. She fought through it, just as she had done countless times before--the payoff made all this trouble soooooo fucking worth it. [/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly’s cock was agonizingly slow to wake. (Honestly, she preferred it that way.) Just like her pussy, the girl’s cock could redirect her body’s electrical flow... into itself. Her prick also had the ability to turn itself into a reverse lightning rod, drawing power from her body and shooting it out like something from a sci-fi movie. So her pussy drained her energy while her cock forced it out. The result was... well, the speed of the electricity more than doubled. I’m sorry, friend, but you cannot possibly imagine the ridiculous pleasure this girl was experiencing--no human could. Actually, Milly had been experiencing pleasure far beyond human comprehension long before she added her lengthy cock to the circuit. That pleasure just increased by a factor of 2.[/FONT]

[FONT="]The end was near, yet so far away. As Milly sped towards climax, all the power and pleasure became overwhelming; it changed her--literally. Parts of her body began to transform. Over half of her veins, organs, muscles, etc disintegrated and reformed into highly unstable flesh-energy hybrids. Electricity and pleasure were now one in the same. The experience was literally mind blowing. Friends, the orgasm of a superpowered dickgirl is serious business.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly had taken on a form that transcended her human weaknesses. She was now fucking her machine with the speed and power of her trademark lightning bolts. The girl had lost all self control--not surprising, now that her brain was half electricity, along with the rest of her body. She was simultaneously screaming and hyperventilating, but her mouth was shooting out lightning rather than sound. Tears of sparks run down her face as she struggled to remain conscious.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly had become one with the electricity surging though her--and since electricity was pleasure, she had become a being of flesh and ecstasy rather than flesh and blood. Pure pleasure was coursing through her cock and pussy, creating even more pleasure--more energy, and it was all part of her. [/FONT]

[FONT="]Only one thing kept its original form--her cum. Finally, it shot out of her--in the form of one looooooong, continuous stream of electrified juices. For Milly, it was really just icing on the cake. She decided that her “orgasm” really began when she transformed--that was the height of her pleasure. Most of the time, she didn’t even notice when she shot her load--she didn’t feel it, because there was nothing left to feel with. As you can imagine, it did not fucking bother her. [/FONT]

[FONT="]Eventually, the lightning bolt shot back to earth from her cloud of thunder. It was only a few seconds before she was thinking, breathing, and moving like normal, not even winded. Her electrical payload had resumed its normal flow, which included supercharging her respiratory system... and metabolism. Her newly reconstructed stomach growled. Milly promptly stepped off of her machine and checked the milking unit. Phew, still intact. The gauges reported an impressive yield, as usual.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Milly packed up the machine, returning everything to her closet. She removed some clothes before sealing the insulated door. Speaking of clothes and insulation, her clothes were--well, uh, insulated. Designed for style and comfort, Milly’s clothes provided a barrier between her high-voltage skin and... everyone and everything else. They were also made to resist the truly horrible cases of static-cling that interrupted Milly’s everyday life.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Clothing was actually the least of her worries. Milly was a terror around any kind of metal or liquid, and when it came to sensitive electronics--well, let’s just say she owes a lot of money. Sometimes, being a super-girl is a real hassle--trust me, I would know. That’s right, I’m one too; actually, Milly is my sister--half sister--along with nine others. (Try to guess which one is me!)[/FONT]

[FONT="]Friends, this brings us to the end of the prologue. It is now time to climb down a wall of baskstory. I tried my best to summarize it down to the essentials, but there’s a lot of complicated stuff that we have to deal with, inside and out. And hey, knowledge is power--well, it’s mine at least. [/FONT][/SPOILER]

welcome to FP Lex_Ray

Smile

i enjoyed your story but you might want to start a thread for it in the stories section
and report your other account to the moderators

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

A new writer is always welcomed here!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome, Lex!

alarmguy Wrote:welcome to FP Lex_Ray

i enjoyed your story but you might want to start a thread for it in the stories section
and report your other account to the moderators

Yah, I posted it here first because, well, it's not finished but I really wanted to post it. Also, I wasn't sure if it was any good... Undecided

And I don't understand the purpose of telling a mod about my other account. Am I missing something?

short answer, it against the rules of the forum to have multiple accounts post here: http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...one!/page2
just be sure to list the username of the old account, and which one you'd like to keep...

otherwise welcome to FP and the story wasn't half bad at all....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)
zebeianhero Wrote:short answer, it against the rules of the forum to have multiple accounts...

Right, gotcha--and thanks. Smile

Question: Is there a "Writer's Workshop" board? You know, something like an "Art Help" board for writers. I looked around but couldn't find one. Undecided

hello
Welcome to FP