Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Googly Moogly!

Howdy doody everyone. A bit about myself eh? Well I shall get right on that then.

Name's Mike, I'm 20 years of age. I live in a countryside area on the south coast of Ireland. I have many an interest that I suppose I'll share with ye as I have nothing better to do at this particular point in time....

I love music first and foremost in life. Been a metalhead sicne I was 12, still going strong. My favourite band is Bathory, favourite genre Black Metal. I like going to gigs too, nothing like the live experience.

I also like to read. Tolkein of course, and a multitude of writers of the Star Wars expanded universe.

I have a big interest in mythology and ancient folklore, particularly the Celtic and Norse Pantheons.

I'm somewhat of a movie buff. Grew up on Star Wars basically, and still am a SW nerd today. Some other favourite movies include Apocalypse Now, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, True Romance, Wayne's World, The Lost Boys and Stand By Me.

Of course there's my interest in futanari. Which basically stemmed from my liking of lesbian hentai, futa was just more exciting and action filled so it was a logical progression. And my unhealthy obsession with Miss Lavigne which needs tending to!!

Ummm....I like going drinking and hanging with mates, the normal boring stuff ya know...and that's about it really.

Hi everyone>Big Grin<

I'm on a quest for Avril Lavigne morphs. If there's anyone out there that wants to help me out on this one, please, go ahead. Your assistance is genuinely appreciated. Smile

well welcome to fp mate! i hope you like it here as much as we like having you

It's great here, everyones real nice. Relaxed atmosphere, that's what ya need for a good forum.

I'm on a quest for Avril Lavigne morphs. If there's anyone out there that wants to help me out on this one, please, go ahead. Your assistance is genuinely appreciated. Smile

welcome mike. to the one and only FP. pls do enjoy your-self

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the palace Strider \^_^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Visit our IRC channel #futanaripalace.com @ irc.rizon.net

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the family. Big Grin

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
- Joseph Stalin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Made by Minizila just for me. :3

Welcome to FP!

I wish more people would say as much about them as you do :3

And finally someone else who won't mind drinking a bit X3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

hi there.

enjoy your stay hereBig Grin

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]