Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh-hoooy~ :)

Heya, everyone~ ;Wink Glad to be part of this community, it's so much easier to relax around like-minded people, right~? Smile

So, a little about me: I'm from Norway, and I like slice-of-life-anime, hentai (preferably bondage themed), and of course futanari~ I love ice cream, cake, rainbows, jellybean, fashion, gravure and JAV idols, fashion, and generally everything cute. I'm a masochist, so I'm looking for my mistress these days, ahaha~ :p

Well, I don't know what else say. Hope to get along with everyone, see you around~ :11:

Glad to have you here! Isn't this place the best?

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Yeah, it really is~! :8:

Hello
Welcome to FP

welcome to the palace

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Nice avatar you have. =p

Be welcomed!

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com

Thanks for the welcome, everyone~ And yeah, Mina, she's a sexy one, ain't she~? Wink I like your ava, by the way, she's hot~ :8:

Welcome to our Palace!! You seem very nice and I LOVE the Avi!! :8:

Hi tsubomi! I spent a day and a half in Oslo and wanted to move there..... but didn't get the job so I'll just have to live my Norwegian dream through you. Welcome!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara