Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I Guess I'm the Furry. Howdy?

I got overexcited and posted some before I thought to come by here, so: a belated hello! I've long loved the concept of futa, and I always heard about this place being the end-all be-all of the material for those that lust to be on top of all the hermaphroditic goodness out there. I'm not sure how much I'll have that's new to contribute picture-wise, but I've taken to writing in quite a naughty manner, so I'll be glad to share some of my work ^_^ Especially as it pertains to that magical combination of male and female we all know and love. So, here's to a good time had and many a contribution! Big Grin

...And yes. I enjoy furry stuff, and most of my writing is furry. I don't really consider myself a full-fledged "furry," but I do more than dabble <_<;

Want more? Check my list on the node thread!
Still not enough? Click the banner for my SoFurry account!
[Image: Lithbanner.jpg]

Always nice to meet another furry/furry fan! I'm the Arizona Bark Scorpion Il-Ruinante, but most call me Il. lol.

Heh, nice to meet you ^.^ I'm not entirely sure how I'd pronounce your name o.o; So I guess I'll go with Il, too ^_^;

Want more? Check my list on the node thread!
Still not enough? Click the banner for my SoFurry account!
[Image: Lithbanner.jpg]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

welcome to the palace!!

furry or not, it's always nice to have new people join in the fun!
Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the Palace... Futa furries are well loved here.... Very well loved. :9:

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

"The?" I'm afraid the position of "the" furry has already been filled, several times over (and oft times, beyond the poor guy's capacity,) but you are more than welcome to be "a" fur here. They really don't seem to mind.

As far as considering yourself full fledged, yet being more than a dabbler, all I can say is amen.

Welcome to the forums, we're already enjoying your stories and we look forward to your contributions in the future.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome to the Palace , Lithier!

Hello
Welcome to FP