Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo

Morning all!

I'm taking the plunge, going from lurker to poster at last!

Bit about me: currently straight male, but leaning towards a bit curious. I enjoy CD for sexy fun, not wanting to live as a female though, I just couldn't pull it off! If whatever gods up there would listen, and turn me into a hot, 18y/o female, it'd be a different story!

So, summing up: likes women, not men. Cross dresses to turn himself on, doesn't like the male form, but wants to fuck/suck a cock, loves anal play (what guy doesn't eh?).

Call me what you will, and watch out for some pics of mt body parts in the appropriate section

pleasure ot meet you. its like readin my story. lol

welcome back to black xx

double electricity shockwave central...

You remind me of 18 year old me, confused and not willing to be open. I never was afraid of being gay, I never was a homophobe, just cock love, not worship, but genuine sexual interest didn't peak until around a year ago, so let me tell you you'll be able to identify yourself as bisexual soon enough. Until then, enjoy being a cock-loving straight! Remember, you're aren't gay no matter how much you love cock as long as you like girls, don't listen to the haters Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Enjoy your stay in FP. You will fine quite a few just like you... or atleast was like you xD

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

welcome to the palace!!

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the palace. Have a great time...

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Hello
Welcome to FP

dho331 Wrote:double electricity shockwave central...

You remind me of 18 year old me, confused and not willing to be open. I never was afraid of being gay, I never was a homophobe, just cock love, not worship, but genuine sexual interest didn't peak until around a year ago, so let me tell you you'll be able to identify yourself as bisexual soon enough. Until then, enjoy being a cock-loving straight! Remember, you're aren't gay no matter how much you love cock as long as you like girls, don't listen to the haters Smile

Sound advice Smile

Thanks for the welcome, all Big Grin