Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-lurker

Hey everyone i would just like to say hi! ^^

been around FP for just over a year and decided i should stop lurking the site round about now so to celebrate my non-lurking....-ness? i have made a new account which will explain the join date being less than i say it is =P

i did plan to do this back in march ( hence why the join date is then) but got caught up in life.

So again and finally i would like to say hello to everyone out there.

...so, with your first post, you helped point a guy to make a post in the right section rather than make an introduction? Good form.

Oh, and welcome to the Light. (Feel free to hit me for making the obvious bad pun.)

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

No need to feel ashamed many individuals will buzz around a forum before joining. Glad to have you part of the community!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

*throws a party*

welcome to non-lurkerness!!

Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thx for the warm welcome all. Smile

Welcome! ^^ uh... Keep enjoying FP? lol.. coming from me.. Well im off to feed my cat more Tuna I bought. Its so very delightful. It would be nice to chat.. Later!

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Honestly, I wish everyone would do a bit of lurking first. Helps when our posters have some idea about the rules, the tone, and just what goes where. I was an ex-lurker myself.

Congrats on pulling your head from the bucket, I hope the light does not burn too much. And welcome to the forums ^,^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome to FP, Light!

Greetings and Welcome