Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporting for Duty

Le-Roi finally reporting for duty. Its been a while I have been lurking the underdark of this place, even a while before I made this profile as if I remember correctly you were not required to be a member back then to view forum pics.

I am a exilee from what is now F3; I left when it crashed many moons ago and never made my mind to introduce myself properly here. I guess its time I teach myself some manners... so here it is!

Few words on me:
- Male
- Very busy in real life
- Lovely girlfriend sharing my kinks

I am not sure how much I will be participating in the future but I just thought as I am often on this site and see much of the material going on I might as well have the decency to let you know that I am appreciating what you guys (Delivery department, all personel) do.

Keep it up!

- "There is nothing like dancing after all.--I consider it as one of the first refinements of polished societies."
- "Certainly Sir;--and it has the advantage also of being in vogue amongst the less polished societies of the world.--Every savage can dance."

...don't you mean 'Reporting for (futanari girl) Booty?'

Seriously though. Futanari girl booty. It's awesome.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Wow, greeted by The one and only Baron von Randomguy664! Feels good man!

- "There is nothing like dancing after all.--I consider it as one of the first refinements of polished societies."
- "Certainly Sir;--and it has the advantage also of being in vogue amongst the less polished societies of the world.--Every savage can dance."

And now, you're greated by me as well!

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I've seen you floatin' around recently, good to hear you formally introduce yourself. Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thank you for all the love! Ill try my best to be an active member although I cant give any guarantee. See you around all.

Hi and welcome to the palace =3

Stand down solider. Boot camp is over; your drill futanari now respects you as both a man, and a convenient port in a storm of abstinence. Now is the time to stand at ease, take in the local color, and try and avoid the local water (whether that is even possible, what with the locals shoving it down your throat, is up for debate.)

Dismissed!

Also, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

rank and file, hmmm...well like Bishie said this place here is more of an at leave station, so at ease; o.O

lol, anyways welcome out of lurking and continue to enjoy your time here at fp ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome, Le-Roi!