Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi...Hi....*blushing*
Tongueyong31:Um...hi...nice to meet you all....and hi to everyone..well....its..kinda embarrasing but...i like a little bit futa...but im not gay or nothing like that...is..that...i think that girls like that...sometimes look ..well...very sexy.. Tongueyong37:...bu..but..*blushing*T//// T...i dont know..im..very..curious sometimes
>.<....and..i.guess..that is not my fault...beign like that..bu..but...if..a girl..can...teach me ..about..those things ...i will put my effort to make..her happy i guess T ////T...um..well...i..i hope..that..someone can be...well..gentle with me *licking my paw*.

and here I thought I overused elipses o.o

...welcome to fp and no need to be so nervous...just think it over, and make your own decisions you'll find what you like or dislike for that matter....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Hello, if you wish you can just lurk for a while before you post but don't worry, we only bite those who we know like it!

um..well i like it...is..that..im...a..little..shy...and..i..dont..know..to.much about this but i guess that...i can found someone to teach me about this and..well thanks for cheer me up Tongueyong31:

And..well i want to apologize for before when i said " im not gay or nothing like that"...well..i..give..an..apologize..to..everyone..i..was..really..nervious..T. T..and..well..i.guess that im like that too ...at..least...i..respect everyone and...well..sorry and if anyone would like..to be my friend of course that i will be a good friend with everyone..without exception of beign gay or something ..because at last we are all humans ^^ i hope that everyone who see this...well..can..forgive me -. -.

welcome to the palace Runo!

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello
Welcome to FP

That's a unique intro! We'll have to take out that shyness from ya!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Don't worry you aren't any more gayer than I am, welcome to FP

Runo07 Wrote:Tongueyong31:Um...hi...nice to meet you all....and hi to everyone..well....its..kinda embarrasing but...i like a little bit futa...but im not gay or nothing like that...is..that...i think that girls like that...sometimes look ..well...very sexy.. Tongueyong37:...bu..but..*blushing*T//// T...i dont know..im..very..curious sometimes
>.<....and..i.guess..that is not my fault...beign like that..bu..but...if..a girl..can...teach me ..about..those things ...i will put my effort to make..her happy i guess T ////T...um..well...i..i hope..that..someone can be...well..gentle with me *licking my paw*.

zebeianhero Wrote:and here I thought I overused elipses o.o

...welcome to fp and no need to be so nervous...just think it over, and make your own decisions you'll find what you like or dislike for that matter....

RLF_86 Wrote:Hello, if you wish you can just lurk for a while before you post but don't worry, we only bite those who we know like it!

Runo07 Wrote:um..well i like it...is..that..im...a..little..shy...and..i..dont..know..to.much about this but i guess that...i can found someone to teach me about this and..well thanks for cheer me up Tongueyong31:

Runo07 Wrote:And..well i want to apologize for before when i said " im not gay or nothing like that"...well..i..give..an..apologize..to..everyone..i..was..really..nervious..T. T..and..well..i.guess that im like that too ...at..least...i..respect everyone and...well..sorry and if anyone would like..to be my friend of course that i will be a good friend with everyone..without exception of beign gay or something ..because at last we are all humans ^^ i hope that everyone who see this...well..can..forgive me -. -.

alarmguy Wrote:welcome to the palace Runo!

Smile

Welcome, my lil one!! If you NEED a teacher, then the Goddess is here to help you!! :wee(178):Tongueyong37: