Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here.

Just joined. Looking forward to all kinds of fun. <3

:p

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}:133:

Welcome to the Palace sweety *curtseys*

I'm sure you'll find all kinds of fun to satisfy your tastes, if not we can always find a way to fill 'em =3

I absolutely adore your sig, that has got to be one of the most simultaniously cutest ans sexist things I have seen in a good while. Can I have her? Pretty please?Tongueyong4:
Anyhow.... hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends. If you ever need anything to be afraid to ask people, they are all wonderfully friendly.

Thankies. *giggles*

Lets hope so. Big Grin

Why thank you. I like her as well. You can do what you want with her. I don't own the pic. hehehe.

Welcome, dear.

And by welcome, I meant, what took you so long to discover this place? =p

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com

Well I've known about this place for a while. But I was having problems finding people to play with at other places so I finally joined. >=3

Well I'm sure there are many people would love to play with such a cute lil thing such as yourself *bows, tipping my hat to you*

Welcome, Hinoki!

@[B]Trinitylimit

That sounds promising. ;P

@[/B][B]vella

Thank you. ^^

I'm trying to post more than one pic in my sig. But It keeps replacing the one I already have. T_T
[/B]

Well my ribbon one I uploaded directly from my computer. While the bridget one I used its image URL.
Firstly upload the one from your comp onto it then copy little bit of coding in the text entry box. Once you've done that enter your image URL of your next pic. Then paste the code you copied from before above it. Then preview it to see if it worked. That how I think I did it anyways

Trinitylimit Wrote:Well my ribbon one I uploaded directly from my computer. While the bridget one I used its image URL.
Firstly upload the one from your comp onto it then copy little bit of coding in the text entry box. Once you've done that enter your image URL of your next pic. Then paste the code you copied from before above it. Then preview it to see if it worked. That how I think I did it anyways

Gonna go try. lol