Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, everyone!
Hi, guys. I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a futa fan for a number of years now, and I thought it would be fun to come participate. I'm called Grue over on Hentai Foundry, where I'm writing a couple of stories. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user_stories-grue.php I'd love to hear what you think, and I'd be happy to post the stories here in the forum if there's interest. :19:

I also love roleplaying and collaborative writing, so expect to see me bumping around in those neighborhoods.

It seems you already have a grue lurking in your darkness here, so I had to go with slaveringfangs instead. Big Grin

So anyway, hi, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you crazy people.

Welcome to the Palace, slavering!

welcome to the palace, slaveringfangs!

Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello
Welcome to FP

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

So... no preference on the stories, then? Big Grin

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hiya Slavering!

We would absolutely Love to have you post some of your stories here honey!

Enjoy the Palace!

Tongueyong11:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Well I'm glad you've finally found your way to the forum my friend. I hope you enjoy your stay.
-Hugs-

Calintz16438 Wrote:Well I'm glad you've finally found your way to the forum my friend. I hope you enjoy your stay.
-Hugs-
Ah, it's like the promised land. :15:

Yes, that is for sure and for certain, it is not just Futanari Palace, but Futanari Heaven around here...

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676