Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, yeah...

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm just a fan of futas, who found this place. Not much to say about me, really...

Dear Zomberra,
You need no special traits to be a special member of the palace.
Be yourself ... make some friends ... share an interest. This is why we are all here.

Welcome to the Palace ...
-Hugs-

Calintz16438 Wrote:Dear Zomberra,
You need no special traits to be a special member of the palace.
Be yourself ... make some friends ... share an interest. This is why we are all here.

Welcome to the Palace ...
-Hugs-

Heh, thanks for the welcome. I'm just sorta nervous because it's been a long time since I've actually been active in a forum-esque community in general. Let alone one with such...an amusing point to it.

Well ... from what I can tell this forum is great. The mods are active, and keep things straight.
You don't need to worry about mean people and what not too much here. Just think before you post and you'll be fine. Enjoy ...

-Hugs-

Calintz16438 Wrote:Just think before you post and you'll be fine.
What if I tend to overthink? Which makes what I type written sound the way I talk...So sometimes I don't make total sense...

That's alright, Lol.
The members seem to be fairly reasonable, and intelligent. They'll pick up on what you mean. Wink

-Calintz-

Calintz16438 Wrote:That's alright, Lol.
The members seem to be fairly reasonable, and intelligent. They'll pick up on what you mean. Wink

-Calintz-
Oh, okay then. I'm feelin better then.

Welcome Zomberra.

This is indeed a kind forum to visit... well-maintained too. Have fun!

Killer Wolf Wrote:Welcome Zomberra.

This is indeed a kind forum to visit... well-maintained too. Have fun!

Thanks for the welcome.

Greetings and Welcome